Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pyssell

Thread: Special abilities have disapeared from 3d?

Question Special abilities have disapeared from 3d?

Hey guys, so today I was playing a desperate cup match (opponent had +30%) and in a few one-on-one situations my gk's ability didn't activate, at first I thought maybe the game engine didn't acknowledge those as one-on-one situations, but then the opponent's player did the animation where the player dribbles past the GK, with nobody around, so that was totally a one-on-one. Then, my ST with free-kick spec took a free kick, and same, no special ability over his head, and the kick misses the target. If this changes anything, ST has 80% and is 18, and GK has about 65% and is 22 I think. The opponent's player were probably max 110%, but some were barely over 100%. Has something changed, like playstyles that disappeared (visually) from the 2D? Ir do specs not always work? I am fairly new to the game (only 4 seasons) so idk everything about it.
    Thanks a lot.
    P-S I think the playstyles should show up over the players head again, they feel a bit pointless otherwhise.

Quote Originally Posted by Jogvi View Post
    [...] I think the playstyles should show up over the players head again, they feel a bit pointless otherwhise.
    They didn't work properly anyway. For instance, I had a DC DMC with a DC playstyle. It showed up when he was playing as DMC. Provided they do something positive in the match engine, I don't really care whether they show up or not.

Rookie
    Both styles of special ability is only cosmetic. Have no affect on the game, just there for us to spend tokens…
    PaulG likes this.