Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Goalscorers

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    How do I know who you play you asked? You who concluded that I play against 30% teams. Are you being for real?

Maybe the idea of a player scoring 100+ goals against active teams is alien to you, that's probably why you made that baseless conclusion. I will suggest you humble and submit yourself for mentorship so that you will learn how it's done.
    not humbling myself don't need to, so your basically saying your side of X% can score 300 goals per season against active managers of same X% and they cannot score the same amount of goals against you
    please screen shot this wonder

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc3 View Post
    not humbling myself don't need to, so your basically saying your side of X% can score 300 goals per season against active managers of same X% and they cannot score the same amount of goals against you
    It’s doable. My asso mate doesn’t manipulate by selling players and has a striker that usually scores 100 goals a season. His ST is well trained and he actively manages his lineup moving aml/amr back for easy matches. Not saying it’s always easy but it depends on your level, server and players at that level. Many managers practice this to win the goalscoring reward for league consistently.

Pro
    First picture: My team sheet from 2 seasons (didn't screenshot that of last season)

Second picture: notice the +1 level cup and champions League

Third/fourth pictures: some of the teams I faced in the cup and CL. Now the league was no different, there were about 5 active managers with above 120% quality, one above 130% with the majority falling between 110-120% and a few between 90-110%

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Spartan117; 05-02-2022 at 09:36 AM.

Rookie
    First picture: My team sheet from 2 seasons (didn't screenshot that of last season)

Second picture: notice the +1 level cup and champions League

Third/fourth pictures: some of the teams I faced in the cup and CL. Now the league was no different, there were about 5 active managers with above 120% quality, one above 130% with the majority falling between 110-120% and a few between 90-110%

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk
    one thing how much has it cost you to play the game and how many greens per season ?

one thing how much has it cost you to play the game and how many greens per season ?
    it cost him his life. and his time.
    jokes aside, you can be good in this game by doing either of this 2 things:-
    1) spend money or
    2) spend time..lots of time

Pro
    It costs watching 40 videos per day and the special sponsor which is $4.99 per season.

Addicted
    Of Course

Rookie
    It costs watching 40 videos per day and the special sponsor which is $4.99 per season.
    currently on season 121 so your on a far lower server than me so i stand by my original statement

Pro
    currently on season 121 so your on a far lower server than me so i stand by my original statement
    I don't follow.

Rookie
    It's worse than that
    Last four matches my opponents have scored with every shot in target they have.
    Last match I had 18 shots 10 on target and scored once, the opponents goalkeeper did not have an outstanding match.
    My opponent has 7 shots only gets a shot on target in the 79th minute and scores

Top eleven try to say these are one off unlucky results, I give them the last 5 match reports that show this is apparently 5 unlucky results in a row

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast