Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] The US Major 5 Challenge - Kick-Off

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] The US Major 5 Challenge - Kick-Off

[Official] The US Major 5 Challenge - Kick-Off-wn-7-.jpg

Seize the opportunity and beat opponents from some of the most famous football cities in the US to win great rewards. The US Major 5 Challenge has started!

Progress through each level by defeating other Managers and famous clubs from the US featured at the end of each level. The event lasts until May 6th, 10am CEST. Good luck!

[Official] The US Major 5 Challenge - Kick-Off-screenshot_20220429-170418_top-eleven.jpg

Just to let you all know the goal was in 85min. And the second match I lost in 88min 2-1.

Addicted
    Once again, the event match has the first sub (GK) going missing and replaced by a 2* player from reserves.

[Official] The US Major 5 Challenge - Kick-Off-0eeeb3e4-b09f-4d70-996a-0d179fdc66e2.jpg

This is definitely more difficult to achieve than have something fundamental (keep players labeled S1, S2, …, S7 in the subs, which works for ALL other competition and asso matches and friendlies) work properly.

Banned
    another rigged and crap event

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Once again, the event match has the first sub (GK) going missing and replaced by a 2* player from reserves.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0EEEB3E4-B09F-4D70-996A-0D179FDC66E2.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	139315

This is definitely more difficult to achieve than have something fundamental (keep players labeled S1, S2, …, S7 in the subs, which works for ALL other competition and asso matches and friendlies) work properly.
    I take it back. They screwed up the association subs, too. Ridiculous…

Pro
    I've always hated this event type. It's very difficult to beat other managers with weaker teams.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0EEEB3E4-B09F-4D70-996A-0D179FDC66E2.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	139315

i don't know why but if there're injured/suspended player on your starting11/subs,
    the game will automatically replaced in player that's really aren't that good into the 11/subs. but they're related to the injured/suspended player's position.

hence why i need to manually sub the suspended player (or heal that injured player) in order for this game to not automatically do this crappy error.

if you've play long enough you'll know this. but i can understand when managers unable to open their top11 do to regular life commitment.

and yeah nodeus should fix this by automatically bring in the 1 below the 7th sub! not automatically put in player that they think deserve to be in matchday squad. smdh
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 04-30-2022 at 05:55 PM.

I always found it weird that the subs I took time to select automatically change during events. I initially had the impression I accidentally made the switch but found the correct setup in squad page post game. Likewise, my GK at first slot (S1) is the one missing. Experienced this for a number of seasons now and not all matches

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    i don't know why but if there're injured/suspended player on your starting11/subs,
    the game will automatically replaced in player that's really aren't that good into the 11/subs. but they're related to the injured/suspended player's position.

hence why i need to manually sub the suspended player (or heal that injured player) in order for this game to not automatically do this crappy error.

if you've play long enough you'll know this. but i can understand when managers unable to open their top11 do to regular life commitment.

and yeah nodeus should fix this by automatically bring in the 1 below the 7th sub! not automatically put in player that they think deserve to be in matchday squad. smdh
    The issue here is the opposite actually. Nordeus, for no reason at all, removes my GK in the first slot and replaces with the first player after S7! In fact, when there is an injured/suspended player in the first 11 (not sure about subs, though), he is replaced by the best alternative. But not with this bug.

and the award jersey is not 3D compatible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast