Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: will we see new opponents in official match?

Dreamer

will we see new opponents in official match?

seems like the latest update gave ability to add players as friends from different servers. is their any possibility to see new opponents in official match like CL, CUP and League?
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

I noticed it as well, but only on PC so far... I can add everyone in the game now as friend. Was there a huge server merge to one server or what?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I noticed it as well, but only on PC so far... I can add everyone in the game now as friend. Was there a huge server merge to one server or what?
    With the update they released yesterday (v. 22.14) you can add friends in android too.

and don't think their was a merge of servers as it would have taken longer downtime. probably they have improved crossed server communication. no way to say as their was no details in release notes.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Rookie
    hopefully that means we can sell to everyone too.

Quote Originally Posted by royalarsenal View Post
    hopefully that means we can sell to everyone too.
    you can only sell & buy players that's have the same value numbers which is similar level with you..

Rookie
    i sell to people up to 5 levels lower than me. currently there are 2 requirements: 1) same server 2) player can't have an overall rating higher than 99% (for the buyer's level).

if this update gets rid of the same server requirement then that will be awesome. i guess i shouldn't have said sell to everyone, just sell to eligible people on every server then.

yes. when i say sell/buy from SIMILAR level doesn't mean same level. but around +- 10levels of yours.
    yes i've seen people who keep their 1* player sell to 10level lower than them. the value is the number not % or stars.
    you can view their player value numbers inside the bracket beside the %.

Addicted
    Hi guys, from what i know all players will be hosted in the same new server so you will be able to ask friendship to any player, buy/sell from any player whose level is next to yours and have diferent opponnets in the regular competition.

I think its a very nice move by Nordeus and a way to have blaanced and competitive competitions.
    royalarsenal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Hi guys, from what i know all players will be hosted in the same new server so you will be able to ask friendship to any player, buy/sell from any player whose level is next to yours and have diferent opponnets in the regular competition.

I think its a very nice move by Nordeus and a way to have blaanced and competitive competitions.
    If that’s true then it’s great! I’m already bored, sick & tired facing same opponents every season. Wish I could take over new club since my team reach max level years ago in my server

Edited: nah just read the new update says we can only add friends from OTHER servers so basically we can add strangers without friending em on FB but the server still separate & you’ll still fighting against same opponents every season
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 05-09-2022 at 04:50 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Rookie
    just tried to buy a player not on my server and no dice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast