Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Goalscorers

Rookie

Goalscorers

Before the 3D update the AMR and AML scored most of the goals. Now Strikers and AMC score way more goals. Anyone else with same experience?

Addicted
    I would say that who scores more goals depends on formation. Key players and your best players.
    And oppo all defensive line gets 9+ rating in almost any second match. When before 3d they rarely even got 8 .

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    I would say that who scores more goals depends on formation. Key players and your best players.
    And oppo all defensive line gets 9+ rating in almost any second match. When before 3d they rarely even got 8 .
    He is right.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by pyssell View Post
    Before the 3D update the AMR and AML scored most of the goals. Now Strikers and AMC score way more goals. Anyone else with same experience?
    I'm at level 101 (top of server) and I do agree - My 'best player' and league top scorer for last number of years bar last season who is a AMR/L has stopped and my Striker has started banging them in and was league top scorer last season. Tried different formations too

Pro
    As for me my ST was my main attacker before the 3d update and he scored 100+ goals in the final 2d season. He still scored 100+ last season with the 3d update and is on course to score 100+ this season.

The only thing I've noticed is the number of assists and motms he wins have dropped by a wide margin.
    Last edited by Spartan117; 04-29-2022 at 09:42 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    As for me my ST was my main attacker before the 3d update and he scored 100+ goals in the final 2d season. He still scored 100+ last season with the 3d update and is on course to score 100+ this season.

The only thing I've noticed is the number of assists and motms he wins have dropped by a wide margin.
    100 goals against 30% sides no doubt

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc3 View Post
    100 goals against 30% sides no doubt
    Nope I'm not like you. I play against active managers in +1 level competitions.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Nope I'm not like you. I play against active managers in +1 level competitions.
    how do you know who i play ???? you mean you play active 30% players or +1 level teams and beat them 10 v 0 yeh right

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc3 View Post
    how do you know who i play ???? you mean you play active 30% players or +1 level teams and beat them 10 v 0 yeh right
    How do I know who you play you asked? You who concluded that I play against 30% teams. Are you being for real?

Maybe the idea of a player scoring 100+ goals against active teams is alien to you, that's probably why you made that baseless conclusion. I will suggest you humble and submit yourself for mentorship so that you will learn how it's done.

Altiplano likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast