Thread: Needing some guidance

Needing some guidance

I'm a first timer here and bugger me if I feel stupid.

But 'where in the world' do see your games. I'd love to see the 3d games but at this stage even the 2d ones would be good.

Been here for 4 days and I can't find anywhere where I can see the games.

Unless the only time you can see it is when the game is scheduled which is something I haven't had the opportunity to do due to time of game.

Any help would be great

Famous
    Welcome

what device u play??

Maybe you can look for some youtube channels.. for the basic

Quote Originally Posted by Rogerdodger View Post

But 'where in the world' do see your games. I'd love to see the 3d games but at this stage even the 2d ones would be good.

Unless the only time you can see it is when the game is scheduled which is something I haven't had the opportunity to do due to time of game.

Any help would be great
    Matches are scheduled and last for 9 minutes, once these begin you can join the match to manage your team, you will see a bouncing ball in the screen corner that means that a match is currently played so push there to enter.

So yeah, only when the game is scheduled there is an active match.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogerdodger View Post

Any help would be great
    since this is online game the game you play is according the time slot in the fixtures.
    but if you wanna play match, you can easily set-up friendlies against friends or morinho.
    but if you're too busy and you're looking for offline game that doesnt have certain time lock in your life then football manager is the game you should play. way better, can play anytime you want