Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Hot Shots

  1. #1
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    192

    Hot Shots

    You can buy 9 after using the 4 + 1 super hot for about $15. I am a spender. I give this game lots of money and they keep driving the price up. I can’t imagine that they are keeping customers as they continue to drive prices higher and higher.

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    40
    Next season they will give us 3 free and no super shots. And it’s so rigged

  3. #3
    Addicted jarharnamme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    not found
    Posts
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    You can buy 9 after using the 4 + 1 super hot for about $15. I am a spender. I give this game lots of money and they keep driving the price up. I can’t imagine that they are keeping customers as they continue to drive prices higher and higher.
    All I can advise to the spenders is; if you want to spend in this game only spend it on monthly sponsor task.
    Other than that, big fat NO!
    The playstyle is a farce & scam now.
    Before 3D addition, yes there're clear advantage of playstyle; the likes of poacher score from rebounds, ballplaying centerback giving assist from longball from the back etc.
    Now after they add 3D, all these playstyles become useless.
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 1 Week Ago at 06:26 AM.
    AnarĹźi and darkz like this.

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    All I can advise to the spenders is; if you want to spend in this game only spend it on monthly sponsor task.
    Other than that, big fat NO!
    The playstyle is a farce & scam now.
    Before 3D addition, yes there're clear advantage of playstyle; the likes of poacher score from rebounds, ballplaying centerback giving assist from longball from the back etc.
    Now after they add 3D, all these playstyles become useless.
    I've been saying this all along about playing styles its all a bunch of hokum ,i think players are seeing what they want to see and reality its all just the same as before
    How much people spend that's up to them, but the way Nordeous draw CL groups at the moment with extremely high % teams and higher level teams draws people into spending far more real money trying to keep up
    What i do believe is Nordeous are deliberately putting higher % bot teams with fake accounts on servers. as i just cannot believe a player can sustain paying to keep a team at 180% season after season this would cost thousands in $/ÂŁ and euros

  5. #5
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc3 View Post
    I've been saying this all along about playing styles its all a bunch of hokum ,i think players are seeing what they want to see and reality its all just the same as before
    How much people spend that's up to them, but the way Nordeous draw CL groups at the moment with extremely high % teams and higher level teams draws people into spending far more real money trying to keep up
    What i do believe is Nordeous are deliberately putting higher % bot teams with fake accounts on servers. as i just cannot believe a player can sustain paying to keep a team at 180% season after season this would cost thousands in $/ÂŁ and euros
    Agree and I wrote this months ago. When I found myself in a league with a team, Spurs of Indianapolis, with every starter every season at 180 or higher. The strange thing was the team would be 180 or higher the first day of the season. He or Nordeus weren’t even training the players, but using the special coach, which is even more expensive. It would take me 3 to 5 days of training usually to do the same thing. There was another team that was just below it 165 to 175%. The first team is called Spurs and the second is Pimlico. I found myself spending 700 to 1,000 to beat them which I did most the time. Spurs has lost about 60 games in 43 or 44 seasons. I gave them half those loses. If Pimlico is a real player, he is loco to keep spending so much money to finish second 95% of the time in league, cup, CL.
    Anyway, I bitch all the time about it. I know I am crazy to keep playing, and I will eventually quit afain.

  6. #6
    Famous EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,048
    I personally think playstyles are very effective. We might not see it in the 3D animations but I believe the simulation factors it in. I wish it wasn't the case as a FTP player with only 1 account but I do see the difference in performance for my team as well as others.

  7. #7
    Addicted jarharnamme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    not found
    Posts
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I personally think playstyles are very effective. We might not see it in the 3D animations but I believe the simulation factors it in. I wish it wasn't the case as a FTP player with only 1 account but I do see the difference in performance for my team as well as others.
    no1 asso in the world proves otherwise. and i have seen cup final where the team without playstyle won against 11 playstyle players

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I personally think playstyles are very effective. We might not see it in the 3D animations but I believe the simulation factors it in. I wish it wasn't the case as a FTP player with only 1 account but I do see the difference in performance for my team as well as others.
    i think you see what you believe sorry i simply do not think Nordeous could program what amounts to a very high computer AI its all smoke and mirrors and a nice highlight which is already programmed into the game anyhow to be honest the actual game now is pretty valueless and has turned into a gambling paradise dice roll game
    Julandron likes this.

  9. #9
    Famous EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,048
    Yeah, i stand corrected. Thinking about it, i lost my own cup finals to a team without playstyles or high whites. I even had a massive quality advantage. The poll wanted them to fix the beatability margins, i guess that’s how they fixed it.

  10. #10
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    192
    Now $30 dollars for one playstyle, and 12,000 purple units, 10 power up packs. Way to expensive. They keep throwing useless offerings at us. They want you to spend hundreds of dollars every month. Then at the end of the month, they will subtract 20 percent of your teams value. If you spent the $1,000, you lose $200. In five months, you lost it all. The silly thing you win nothing really. They do not pay tokens for winning league, CL, or Cup. What kind of business model is this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast