Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By senicro

Thread: Association bug

Pro

Association bug

This is the second time this is happening this season. I and my asso mates get kicked off the games and we are unable to re-enter the game as it says the match is finished.

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk
    The Best of the Best

my asso have same problem
    Spartan117 likes this.

Pro
    Now all results are in except the first 2 games which were the only ones to have started before the bug struck

The Best of the Best

Rookie
    yeah at first the game wouldn't start, then it showed the messages posted above and then it showed me losing a game I didn't even get to play. still showing association not available.

Pro
    Nordeus had carry out a full testing of the app. There are tons of other bugs in the game, for example my league position currently displays as 4th from the home screen when I'm actually 1st and I won the league with 3 games to spare!

we lost 3:30 from asso much weaker than us. we were 1st in promotion for ultimate whole season, we cannot accept this!

Pro
    Update: they gave me a 2-2 draw with no match report!

They also gave my other asso mate a 0-0 draw and he was 1-0 up before the bug struck!

Totally ridiculous!

You can also notice my league position in the home screen as compared to the league table.

Last edited by Spartan117; 05-20-2022 at 03:51 PM.

Apprentice
    Another update = a whole new set of bugs

Addicted
    I want to join my voice against this, what a shamefull day for top eleven, random results not given by the simulations is very serious i never thought it would be possible!

Worse, we all know that problems happen but such a serious problem and no word from Nordeus!

Very very bad, i never tought something like this could happen.