Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 148
Like Tree48Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158

  1. #131
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    960
    Quote Originally Posted by mail@peterransom.co.uk View Post
    I resolved this by uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. Videos were taking over 3 minutes to load and now it's fine. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy with Android.
    Then I doubt we were experiencing same issue. Mine takes close to 10mins to load after which all the video buttons darken and it says no videos available.

    Restarting the app, clearing cache, uninstalling, resetting ad ID doesn't help in my case.

    There was I time I logged into another account and the videos loaded there, but not in my main account.

  2. #132
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    331
    started my day with a good laugh.

    [Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158-ss.jpg

  3. #133
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    116
    Got a New bug with the sponsor...
    "Every player who enters any match .. on fire morale until the end of the match " doesn't work

    I just played my CL match and nothing happen in half Time... No on fire morale.
    Since several days this reward don't work anymore...

  4. #134
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreverbx View Post
    Got a New bug with the sponsor...
    "Every player who enters any match .. on fire morale until the end of the match " doesn't work

    I just played my CL match and nothing happen in half Time... No on fire morale.
    Since several days this reward don't work anymore...
    You must make the changes in the second half. The fire moral only efects the player that you enter the game after 46'.

  5. #135
    Famous EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,139
    I already assigned my hot shot points. Think most players would have as well. Would have been better if task was given before or on the day hot shots commenced. Frustrating.

  6. #136
    Famous Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,070
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I already assigned my hot shot points. Think most players would have as well. Would have been better if task was given before or on the day hot shots commenced. Frustrating.
    Doesn’t matter. Not many of us would have 6500 points for allocating

  7. #137
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    116
    5 goals in any match seems doesn't work in friendly championship...

  8. #138
    Pro jarharnamme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    not found
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Doesn’t matter. Not many of us would have 6500 points for allocating
    in the end they force you to train that player in order to master his playstyles. i did that and waste hundreds of rest. smdh

  9. #139
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    199
    5 goals in one match? Nordeus cheats and only lets a player score 4 times. It’s happened to me about 10 times. Cheaters.
    Baron Von Gorzien likes this.

  10. #140
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreverbx View Post
    5 goals in any match seems doesn't work in friendly championship...
    My ST scored 6 goals in a King of Kings match this morning... but nothing happened!

    Same player just scored 5 goals in a Friendly Championship match and boom, task completed.

    This task is so bugged...

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast