Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by mail@peterransom.co.uk View Post
    I resolved this by uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. Videos were taking over 3 minutes to load and now it's fine. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy with Android.
    Then I doubt we were experiencing same issue. Mine takes close to 10mins to load after which all the video buttons darken and it says no videos available.

Restarting the app, clearing cache, uninstalling, resetting ad ID doesn't help in my case.

There was I time I logged into another account and the videos loaded there, but not in my main account.

Dreamer
    started my day with a good laugh.

[Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158-ss.jpg

Rookie
    Got a New bug with the sponsor...
    "Every player who enters any match .. on fire morale until the end of the match " doesn't work

I just played my CL match and nothing happen in half Time... No on fire morale.
    Since several days this reward don't work anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Foreverbx View Post
    Got a New bug with the sponsor...
    "Every player who enters any match .. on fire morale until the end of the match " doesn't work

I just played my CL match and nothing happen in half Time... No on fire morale.
    Since several days this reward don't work anymore...
    You must make the changes in the second half. The fire moral only efects the player that you enter the game after 46'.

I already assigned my hot shot points. Think most players would have as well. Would have been better if task was given before or on the day hot shots commenced. Frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I already assigned my hot shot points. Think most players would have as well. Would have been better if task was given before or on the day hot shots commenced. Frustrating.
    Doesn’t matter. Not many of us would have 6500 points for allocating

Rookie
    5 goals in any match seems doesn't work in friendly championship...

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Doesn’t matter. Not many of us would have 6500 points for allocating
    in the end they force you to train that player in order to master his playstyles. i did that and waste hundreds of rest. smdh

Banned
    5 goals in one match? Nordeus cheats and only lets a player score 4 times. It’s happened to me about 10 times. Cheaters.
    Baron Von Gorzien likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreverbx View Post
    5 goals in any match seems doesn't work in friendly championship...
    My ST scored 6 goals in a King of Kings match this morning... but nothing happened!

Same player just scored 5 goals in a Friendly Championship match and boom, task completed.

This task is so bugged...

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast