Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158

[Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158-wn-10-.jpg

The new season is here, Managers!

This season we’re introducing some brand new tasks and rewards in the Special Sponsor!

Read on for more info about each task and reward brought with the latest update. Thank you for your continued feedback and suggestions!
    For better playing experience, make sure to update your Top Eleven application to the latest version - 22.15.1.

REWARDS

2 shots for the Hot Shots event
    • The reward will be available for claiming when the milestone is reached and when the Hot Shots event goes live.

2x Video Value in Shop
    • You will get a double reward in the Shop for the first 3 videos you watch every season day until season end.

Subs on Fire
    • Every player who enters any match until season end in the second half will get On Fire morale status until the end of that match.

10 Rests + 25 Bonus Rests
    • You will get 10. If you claim the reward before the timer expires, you will get additional 25.

25 Rests and Special Achievement
    • You will get 25 rests and a Special Achievement.

5 Tokens + up to 26 Tokens
    • You will instantly get 5 Tokens. Also, you will get additional 1 Token for each League match you watch and win until season end.

Top 11 on Fire
    • You will get On Fire morale status for every player on the pitch at the moment of claiming the reward. This reward isn't affected by 1+1 On Fire reward.

2 Playstyle Boosters
    • You will get 2 Playstyle Boosters.

Premium Special Ability
    • You will choose one out of the five Premium Special Abilities to add to one player of your choice. All players without the Special Ability or with only one are eligible for this reward.

Hot Prospect
    • You will get 6 Star Youth Academy Candidate with ST role and One-on-one Scorer Special Ability.

TASKS

New Day 1 tasks:

Long Bench
    • Make 50 substitutions in League Matches.

Playstyle Developer
    • Develop a player to Intermediate Playstyle Level.

Substitution Scorer
    • Score 10 goals with substitutions, all matches count.

Be on the lookout throughout the season for more new tasks.

Best of luck on the touchline, Managers!

VIP
    Great... So, you are now forcing us to make 50 subs...
    Subject 117, PaulG and marconeves like this.

VIP
    And great... Java Script errors in short time, every time I click on Special Sponsor tasks... On PC... On Firefox...
    hudai, Der_Ryan_M and marconeves like this.

Indonesian Forum Moderator marikitacaritoken's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    And great... Java Script errors in short time, every time I click on Special Sponsor tasks... On PC... On Firefox...
    also on google chrome[Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158-screenshot_3.jpg
    Last edited by marikitacaritoken; 05-22-2022 at 05:58 AM.

VIP
    Here is idea for Substitution Scorer task... Put your best attacker on the bench and sub him in after game start...

Indonesian Forum Moderator marikitacaritoken's Avatar
    and then your best attacker get injuried

Rookie
    I liké this new sponsor
    Honestly, i think it's the best.. the last ones were Always the same thing...
    So, it's good for me
    milpol likes this.

Addicted
    They received our feedback about playstyles loud and clear instead of fixing the Hot Shots event by returning it back to the initial version where we had reasonable number of shots and more meaningful rewards, they are forcing players (through sponsor tasks) to pay for hot shots events. I’m pretty sure there will be additional playstyle tasks coming later in the season.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by marikitacaritoken View Post
    also on google chromeClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_3.jpg 
Views:	326 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	139439
    Thanks for reporting the error you're receiving on Web. We've passed it along to the team.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Great... So, you are now forcing us to make 50 subs...
    No. Its all about introducing Top Eleven's new simulation engine. They try to encourage managers to make a sub because mostly key players for upcoming match are randomly selected out of starting 11. Game without sub. may not be ending well atm.

I hope you've already finished cosmetic updates. Now i'm waiting you focus on an important and urgent update of broken simulation engine and also please let the teams match teams from different servers to stop matching with same +1 Lvl or -1 Lvl teams BS. after adding managers update.

Can you tell what the hell is this? What is he doing in my competitions? Here is day1 AvQs without investment. Thank you served him once again.
    [Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158-20220522_111235.jpg
    Last edited by RaiKo; 05-22-2022 at 08:41 AM.
    slowisfast likes this.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast