Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158

What does it mean that, develop a player to an intermediate playstyle level? And what a start to the season I play in the cup with a player who is 20% stronger than me. Nice matchmaking.

I agree with most of the rewards; the only 1 I think is to difficult is the 50 subs? It equates too 2 subs per game! As I am unable to get on for most live games because of work schedule (especially away games); I think a target of 20 or so would be much more realistic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy1956 View Post
    I agree with most of the rewards; the only 1 I think is to difficult is the 50 subs? It equates too 2 subs per game! As I am unable to get on for most live games because of work schedule (especially away games); I think a target of 20 or so would be much more realistic!!!
    You can make 5 subs in a league game so you need 10 games to make that happen from 26 available.

I don't like the substitution tasks. It's probably not going to change the way I manage games. Less than half of my opponents attend their games so I imagine that these tasks will not be completed by many managers. Nordeus asked us about the new rewards but I don't remember any survey about the tasks.

Football was better when there was only one substitute. Also it's now not possible to play with a traditional 2-3-5 formation.

Good afternoon! Could you say when will be added Ukrainian language in TOP Eleven?

Надіслано від мого Mi Note 10 Pro, використовуючи Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mhordiienko View Post
    Good afternoon! Could you say when will be added Ukrainian language in TOP Eleven?

its already there just go into managers details and change the flag

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy1956 View Post
    its already there just go into managers details and change the flag
    In manager details you can select only Nationality, not a language.
    To select different language, need go to Settings

Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    25 Rests and Special Achievement
    • You will get 10 rests and a Special Achievement.
    It's 25 rests on my app!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilko View Post
    You can make 5 subs in a league game so you need 10 games to make that happen from 26 available.
    Don’t worry, since they are forcing more injuries, it doesn’t matter if you are not live watching the match, Nordeus will sub your injured player (or 2) automatically

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    It's 25 rests on my app!
    Laziness by Nordeus, copy and paste from the previous one, and then they did not change the 10 to 25.
    Says it all about who works there

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast