Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158

"Don’t worry, since they are forcing more injuries, it doesn’t matter if you are not live watching the match, Nordeus will sub your injured player (or 2) automatically"

But will it count? You don't get a morale booster for automatic substitutions.

Doesn't work and has error message, then the game freeze.
    This game has a lot of bugs and errors!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    "Don’t worry, since they are forcing more injuries, it doesn’t matter if you are not live watching the match, Nordeus will sub your injured player (or 2) automatically"

But will it count? You don't get a morale booster for automatic substitutions.
    i dont think it will count with automatic substitution if you're unattended your match

Quote Originally Posted by G&U FC View Post
    Doesn't work and has error message, then the game freeze.
    This game has a lot of bugs and errors!
    yup hence why i call this game bug11 or error11. suits em more than top11

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #24
    Administrator
    Hi Managers,

We have released a fix earlier today for the error that was appearing after closing the rewards popup on Web. Thanks again to everyone who reported and helped!

Thank you also for sharing your feedback on the latest Special Sponsor changes. Keep it coming as we are looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this topic further.

Good luck in the upcoming matches!

Indonesian Forum Moderator marikitacaritoken's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi Managers,

We have released a fix earlier today for the error that was appearing after closing the rewards popup on Web. Thanks again to everyone who reported and helped!

Thank you also for sharing your feedback on the latest Special Sponsor changes. Keep it coming as we are looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this topic further.

Good luck in the upcoming matches!
    sometime this bug still coming up..but different with early bug.. i can play and click all feature after close the pop up

via google chrome

[Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158-screenshot_2.jpg
    Last edited by marikitacaritoken; 05-24-2022 at 07:45 AM.
    Taliyah25 likes this.

Rookie
    There is an error but I can not find a way to load images… I have already made a ticket but as usually nobody gives a ****… The error is that the 20% faster condition recovery when you get the reward gives you 10% and not 20%. My question is: Where is the error? In the promise of the reward or after?

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #27
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakitsi View Post
    There is an error but I can not find a way to load images… I have already made a ticket but as usually nobody gives a ****… The error is that the 20% faster condition recovery when you get the reward gives you 10% and not 20%. My question is: Where is the error? In the promise of the reward or after?
    Hi Manager,

We have escalated this further to the team. Could you please share with me in a private message the ID of the ticket you opened with the support team?

Thanks!

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by marikitacaritoken View Post
    and then your best attacker get injuried
    Sh*tty game... This is pattern for ages, to get a player injured, if you do subs early in the game...

[Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158-1fnn.jpg
    [Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158-1fnnn.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Sh*tty game... This is pattern for ages, to get a player injured, if you do subs early in the game...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1fnn.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	139472
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1fnnn.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	139473
    well this can easily help that task of 50 subs in league

Do auto subs count towards the 50 if we can't attend? I must say premium is looking very attractive now. More bang for your buck

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast