Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158

Rookie
    I don’t know what is the ID of the ticket… But I can assure you that still today there is no answer… This is not the 1st time they don’t answer - don’t tell me you are surprise about this - as my experience says this is the “rule” - No answer and 5, 6 or 7 days after they are closing the ticket…

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi Manager,

We have escalated this further to the team. Could you please share with me in a private message the ID of the ticket you opened with the support team?

Thanks!
    I don’t know what is the ID of the ticket… But I can assure you that still today there is no answer… This is not the 1st time they don’t answer - don’t tell me you are surprise about this - as my experience says this is the “rule” - No answer and 5, 6 or 7 days after they are closing the ticket…

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Do auto subs count towards the 50 if we can't attend? I must say premium is looking very attractive now. More bang for your buck
    Just hours after my post, I experienced an injury while not attending. Auto sub counted toward the 50 for me today

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Just hours after my post, I experienced an injury while not attending. Auto sub counted toward the 50 for me today
    good news then. bad news at 80min i decide to make multiple subs and when i click ok it says cannot. now i need to make changes probably at 75-78mins

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    good news then. bad news at 80min i decide to make multiple subs and when i click ok it says cannot. now i need to make changes probably at 75-78mins
    Yeah, i made a few today, and although the sub happened, the player substituted was still on the pitch clearly noted with his name over his head running up the wing to cross the ball.
    I can’t believe they have a task is to make substitutions when most of the time they don’t work and have not worked for a very very very very long time, and lots of people on here have noted it

[Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158-fukdeus-2-.jpg

what a fukin joke. now the task ask you to have 3 master playstyle.
    i do have em..months ago! then 3d destroyed the playstyles and you guys destroyed that gambling hotshots.
    give us easy & fixed way (not gambling) to get playstyle boosters for fuk sake
    RaiKo likes this.

Apprentice
    What is a “video drill”?
    I have tried everything and it doesn’t move to 1

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Julandron View Post
    What is a “video drill”?
    I have tried everything and it doesn’t move to 1
    If it's not the ad drills that we watch for greens then it must be that event that occurred twice last season where you watch a "video drill" and then there is a roulette wheel that assigns a certain % of skill points.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fukdeus (2).jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	139486

what a fukin joke. now the task ask you to have 3 master playstyle.
    i do have em..months ago! then 3d destroyed the playstyles and you guys destroyed that gambling hotshots.
    give us easy & fixed way (not gambling) to get playstyle boosters for fuk sake
    The “Earn 72 in association tournament matches” is the worst of all. In the entire season there are 4x2x2 = 16 games, in which you can earn 3x16 = 48 points. So if you have a multiplier of x1, this is an impossible task!

I read before that Special Sponsor tasks were supposed to give equal chances to all players. This one obviously does not. In my opinion, this should be corrected right away. Can the Nordeus admins please pick this up?
    Last edited by Guido van den Berg; 05-26-2022 at 04:58 AM.
    Der_Ryan_M and Subject 117 like this.

VIP
    And I don't play association matches... So, 140 points less for me...

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast