Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158

why do videos don't work I try to watch videos for 2x improving training but the video is just loading and nothing else, Does anyone with that problem? I have a similar problem but after 10-20 sec video appears to watch but now after the newest update, the button for the video is just loading?

Addicted
    really????? assist with player stronger than 150% why just dont say, those who dont want to give 550+ tokens to get 9 star on one player just gtfo of game

After the update, all the tasks lost my attention because 80% are ridiculous and bizarre. If you don't spend money you can't complete them.

Addicted
    and those bug today fcked my streak without red card and if it dont be ok in minute it break my streak for consecutive subs, great job nordeus, so far 7 of my friends deleted game

Can anyone tell me how the mentor reward in special event works, it says play a player under 21 n a player over 30 in the same role, what does that mean? I have wasted tokens on a 30yo player who has an MR ROLE n a 20yo who has MR AMR n i played them both in the same team n nothing! Can someone explain how this stupid reward works please?

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi Managers,

We have released a fix earlier today for the error that was appearing after closing the rewards popup on Web. Thanks again to everyone who reported and helped!

Thank you also for sharing your feedback on the latest Special Sponsor changes. Keep it coming as we are looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this topic further.

Good luck in the upcoming matches!
    Can anyone tell me how the mentor reward in special event works, it says play a player under 21 n a player over 30 in the same role, what does that mean? I have wasted tokens on a 30yo player who has an MR ROLE n a 20yo who has MR AMR n i played them both in the same team n nothing! Can someone explain how this stupid reward works please?

Quote Originally Posted by Redblood FC View Post

same role meaning same position. this only works for DC, DMC, AMC, ST. if you buy flank players well sux for you because you cant put 2 players at DL/DR/ML/MR/AML/AMR position at same time

How does the same role mentor special acheivment work, i have played a20yo MR n a 30yo MR AMR in same team and nothing has come up, please explain how it works please, not wasting anymore tokens on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Redblood FC View Post
    How does the same role mentor special acheivment work, i have played a20yo MR n a 30yo MR AMR in same team and nothing has come up, please explain how it works please, not wasting anymore tokens on this.

sigh meaning you have to put them both at MR position. you cant do that in top11 because that formation is obsolete. and no it doesnt count if you put 1 of em at MR and another at AMR. you need to put both veteran and youngster and same position at once from start of the match

Banned
    Where the F is hot shots this season?

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast