Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158

VIP
    I'd like to meet face to face the one who came with the ideas of new special sponsor tasks...
    Der_Ryan_M and Subject 117 like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    I'd like to meet face to face the one who came with the ideas of new special sponsor tasks...
    Thinking the same thing. Really, I was thinking they want to force people to buy the tasks because it is cheaper than accomplishing the goals. Or, if you did, the season would be over, and it wouldn’t benefit you. Why are there hot shot tasks if there are no hot shots to play.
    Subject 117 likes this.

Who cares about the task in the last 3 seasons the player I got from the task is a 5-star player so I can only sell it for money because is weaker than the player in my first team.

[Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158-nice.jpg

Apprentice
    But what does the Mentorship even mean? They can’t even write in English.
    In the same position? Start? That is only possible with DC’s and MC’s or Strickers.
    I am very confused.
    Subject 117 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Julandron View Post
    But what does the Mentorship even mean? They can’t even write in English.
    In the same position? Start? That is only possible with DC’s and MC’s or Strickers.
    I am very confused.
    Exactly. We had similar confusing/ambiguous task descriptions before and they caused problems with many users who spent resources thinking they would complete the task.

We need explanation as to what this task means:
    [Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158-b003b7c0-5c2c-458e-9aee-3d6103f27dc8.jpeg

Does that mean we need to have 2DCs or MCs or STs in starting 11 where 1 is young and the other is old? Or can we complete this task by starting with a young, say AMR and sub in an old AMR in the same match?

"Start any 3 matches [...]". Seems pretty obvious to me.

I quite like the task.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    "Start any 3 matches [...]". Seems pretty obvious to me.

I quite like the task.
    Well, there’s another task that also says “Start league games with bonuses at max” but it didn’t progress when I had a single player on subs whose individual training bonus was 8%. So, I’d like to know before I spend a couple of tokens on a 30+ year old player to complete this task.

Yes, they could be on the subs bench. I hadn't thought about that. Point taken.
    Sinany03 likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Well, there’s another task that also says “Start league games with bonuses at max” but it didn’t progress when I had a single player on subs whose individual training bonus was 8%. So, I’d like to know before I spend a couple of tokens on a 30+ year old player to complete this task.
    Yeah, that has to be all players at 10%.
    Plus the team bonuses at 10%.
    Same as past seasons

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast