Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Like Tree48Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158

@Taliyah, any chance for extra rewards for Managers who exceed the Special Sponsor milestones?
    I've already completed the last milestone on Tuesday, so now my extra points are just like extra chest hair.

[Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158-special-sponsor.jpg

I enjoyed completing my special sponsor tasks.
    Sold the two players I won though.[Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158-screenshot_20221008-084148_top-eleven.jpg

Every season the same: that kind of players in Cup and Champ. league, no way anyone can touch them.
    In league I have to grapple and fight, O.K, but with this kind of stuff I don't even play 2 third of the game no more. And I'm only level 6...

Rookie

Latest Spec. Spon. tasks are ridiculous for this late in the season

[Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158-63d7a7d1-7dda-4322-8483-cabdac269685.jpg

Four Youth Academy players all with play-styles? This is absurd but especially during the last week. There are not even offers for play-styles for every position at this point.
    24 FA tournament points? Reasonably fair if asked earlier in the season but with one tournament to go you have to be lucky to get a draw which allows this (or a Monster team).
    I read that these tasks are auto-generated by an algorithm. This is not good enough. A human needs to review for reasonableness and approve or disapprove based on the time of season and their “judgement”.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by julien12 View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	63D7A7D1-7DDA-4322-8483-CABDAC269685.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	103.7 KB 
ID:	140126

Four Youth Academy players all with play-styles? This is absurd but especially during the last week. There are not even offers for play-styles for every position at this point.
    24 FA tournament points? Reasonably fair if asked earlier in the season but with one tournament to go you have to be lucky to get a draw which allows this (or a Monster team).
    I read that these tasks are auto-generated by an algorithm. This is not good enough. A human needs to review for reasonableness and approve or disapprove based on the time of season and their “judgement”.
    super dumb. the task is impossible to do on the last week & final task opened.
    if you guys(nodeus) want to make this task it should've been on the early day since youth are available to train. not on the last week.
    anyway 60pts for something that will cost you around 80+ tokens is so not worth it. you might as well just use 25tokens to skip task level

Apprentice
    I just got my player back from the Player Academy and he is now 8 stars, but i did not get the special sponsor prize/award.

Why? Another bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Julandron View Post
    I just got my player back from the Player Academy and he is now 8 stars, but i did not get the special sponsor prize/award.

Why? Another bug?
    dont think that's a bug. that task probably same like train player special ability/new position with task reward. you cant use reward but have to train yourself.
    since you send your player to academy, when you get the player it's as if you get new player, when you send him out if you have full squad 28 players you can sign another one to replace him and when he comes back you need to sell/sack 1 in order for him to join your team.
    in your case the player isnt train by you to gain stars so your task didnt count it, they count it as you buy new player. something like that

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    dont think that's a bug. that task probably same like train player special ability/new position with task reward. you cant use reward but have to train yourself.
    since you send your player to academy, when you get the player it's as if you get new player, when you send him out if you have full squad 28 players you can sign another one to replace him and when he comes back you need to sell/sack 1 in order for him to join your team.
    in your case the player isnt train by you to gain stars so your task didnt count it, they count it as you buy new player. something like that

Yes, I assumed that and expected that from the thieves at Nordeus.
    But everything you say is not explained anywhere and the special sponsor task is pretty clear. I invested rests and morale boosters to “train” him, so obviously what you write is complete BS assumptions (not attacking you, just if Nordeus thinks that way, well, they are full of $hit as usual)

Task is: “Earn the 8th star for a player” and i clearly earned it, regardless of how it was, via training, via playing in matches, or via the player academy.
    Last edited by Julandron; 11-03-2022 at 11:34 PM.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415