Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Julandron

Thread: Player Morale

Player Morale

This is so stupid. And it always has been and I know everyone complains, it is just so dumb. Well, not for Nordeus, another way to drain our funds.

So, I lose the first leg of the Cup match 0-2 and of course 9 out of the 11 players lose morale (from very good to good). OK, i expect that, they lost at home when we probably should have done better.
    This morning, I win 1-3 with an amazing comeback and a goal in the 88th minute which made me go through to the next round. His manager was also watching.

And of course after the match 8 out of the 11 players now have worse morale (good) since I had made them all have very good before the match.
    And nobody had a final rating for the match under 7 (except my goalie which is weird), most were over 8. Shouldn’t they all be ecstatic for the win? (?!???!!)
    This stupid game is so broken.
    Last edited by Julandron; 1 Day Ago at 11:00 PM.
    Eljuventino likes this.

This has been the case forever. Players never gain morale except by the Manager using boosters. Always a decrease in games. That’s just how it is sadly.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC
    Level 104
    47 League Titles
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Apprentice
    Of all the moronic and unrealistic things the developers put into this game, morale loss after wins is by far the most asinine. And their patronizing explanation adds to it.

Quote Originally Posted by United2019 View Post
    Of all the moronic and unrealistic things the developers put into this game, morale loss after wins is by far the most asinine. And their patronizing explanation adds to it.
    Yup! So tired of it