Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Julandron
  • 1 Post By United2019

Thread: Player Morale

Apprentice

Player Morale

This is so stupid. And it always has been and I know everyone complains, it is just so dumb. Well, not for Nordeus, another way to drain our funds.

So, I lose the first leg of the Cup match 0-2 and of course 9 out of the 11 players lose morale (from very good to good). OK, i expect that, they lost at home when we probably should have done better.
    This morning, I win 1-3 with an amazing comeback and a goal in the 88th minute which made me go through to the next round. His manager was also watching.

And of course after the match 8 out of the 11 players now have worse morale (good) since I had made them all have very good before the match.
    And nobody had a final rating for the match under 7 (except my goalie which is weird), most were over 8. Shouldn’t they all be ecstatic for the win? (?!???!!)
    This stupid game is so broken.
    Last edited by Julandron; 05-23-2022 at 11:00 PM.
    Eljuventino likes this.

This has been the case forever. Players never gain morale except by the Manager using boosters. Always a decrease in games. That’s just how it is sadly.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Banned
    Of all the moronic and unrealistic things the developers put into this game, morale loss after wins is by far the most asinine. And their patronizing explanation adds to it.
    Subject 117 likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by United2019 View Post
    Of all the moronic and unrealistic things the developers put into this game, morale loss after wins is by far the most asinine. And their patronizing explanation adds to it.
    Yup! So tired of it

It's sad that the game is a P2W or P2P game pattern, and even if you are spending huge money on it... you won't have players gaining morale, as the owners are after our pocket or our money. It pains me because once am feed up then I will leave because I keep spending money on it for fun and I still don't get the satisfaction I needed or paid for. In general... morale should last 2 games or so before decreasing... Thanks

Sent from my TECNO CD7 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Yeah, i just won my league game 0-6 and 8 of my 11 players lost morale, from very good to good.
    Just ridiculous

yeah this is stupid from day1. but that's why they give so much blue morale boosters (you get extra by winning atleast 5goals margin)
    the trick here is to save blue for strong opponent, you can still beat low & unattended opponent without using any blue, i beat em mostly with low morale.
    now if you guys are at top of your server with 100+ levels it's something else. everyone & their mama buy morinho & have their team on fire most of the time
    you either spend or be like me; have a good friend on your asso that can treat you to morinho sponsor task that cost a bigmac meal once a month

Apprentice
    Yeah, how stupid, I win 0-6 most of my team loses morale but then you get extra boosters for the win. How does that makes sense? Ha ha. Effin Nordeus!!