Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Citizen Cained
  • 1 Post By Harold Terah

Thread: 50 subs and 10 goals ????

Rookie

50 subs and 10 goals ????

So in the new league season i'm expected to do 50 subs to gain a reward that's in 26 league matches right and then score 10 goals using them subs, has a sub ever scored 10 in a season ? i'm lucky if i score once with a sub in the last 10 yrs playing this game another rip off
    Ah now 10 games without a red card yep i can see that happening,not 9 games then bang red card yep nice joke nordeuseless
    intermediate play style whats that ? and just how much does it cost me
    and now a 21 and 30 yrs old player in same side right on brother,right on

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc3 View Post
    So in the new league season i'm expected to do 50 subs to gain a reward that's in 26 league matches right and then score 10 goals using them subs, has a sub ever scored 10 in a season ? i'm lucky if i score once with a sub in the last 10 yrs playing this game another rip off
    Ah now 10 games without a red card yep i can see that happening,not 9 games then bang red card yep nice joke nordeuseless
    intermediate play style whats that ? and just how much does it cost me
    and now a 21 and 30 yrs old player in same side right on brother,right on
    play 10 friendlies. if you're in an association your teammates can even start the friendly with you using their backups so that their starters don't burn condition and you can knock that out in a day.

the 50 subs in league games i'm getting through it by using the max subs in games against the weak teams. in close games i just make the normal number of subs (1 or 2).

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by royalarsenal View Post
    play 10 friendlies. if you're in an association your teammates can even start the friendly with you using their backups so that their starters don't burn condition and you can knock that out in a day.

the 50 subs in league games i'm getting through it by using the max subs in games against the weak teams. in close games i just make the normal number of subs (1 or 2).
    You don’t loose condition when others play friendlies against you.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    You don’t loose condition when others play friendlies against you.
    that's why i said have them start it with their backups because while you don't lose condition, they do.

Rookie
    This is easy. Start with your main goal scorer on the subs bench and sub him in as soon as the game starts.
    Subject 117 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Cained View Post
    This is easy. Start with your main goal scorer on the subs bench and sub him in as soon as the game starts.
    I did exactly that, and it worked like magic
    Subject 117 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold Terah View Post
    I did exactly that, and it worked like magic
    and then he gets injured