Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Special sponsor 5 goals in one game.

Rookie
    5 goals in one match is another top eleven joke.
    Just played against a non attending opponent who does nothing all game.
    No shots on target from.open play but i gave away 3 free kicks in a row picking up 3 yellow cards and they score from everyone
    meanwhile my players are so intent on fulfilling the possesion bonus stat that they wont shot when presented with an open goal

I went bananas when the final 3 tasks were revealed and the 75 points task was this '5 goals in a match' task. I had never managed to reach milestone 20 and complete Special Sponsor before. This time around, the 100 special sponsor points compensation had seemingly made the stars align and given me a clear path to 1790 points without having to buy the costly 90%+ young player... only for this task to come up at the 11th hour... as if it was punishment for daring to dream!

Luck seemed to have favoured me this morning when one of the teams in my King of Kings group left a weakened team on and my ST took full advantage of it and grabbed 6 goals! But my celebration was short lived... no task completion pop-up after the match and task was still sitting there incomplete... it didn't count!

Thankfully, this bug seemed to make my player as annoyed as me, as he went on to score 5 goals in a Friendly Championship match this afternoon... and this time it did count, hallelujah!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12