Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Special sponsor 5 goals in one game.

Banned

Special sponsor 5 goals in one game.

Who volunteers to be the sacrificial lamb for me to destroy by double digits?

Anyway. I’ve tried 4 times, and three times my player scored 4 goals, once missing two free kicks in the last 10 minutes.

Effing cheaters.
    JohnnyEye and oguzkaganaslan like this.

Banned
    Nordeus have really outdone themselves

It's tough even when playing association friendlies against 2 star teams using a solo striker. Needed a few attempts.

It's better than 6500 playstyle points so no complains.
    PaulG likes this.

If I do it it's luck. My SS target is getting to the players, which I'm only one step away from. Hopefully I won't need to use 25 tokens.

Addicted
    When the game trolls you ))

Apprentice
    I am convinced the game is coded so when a player gets to 4 goals it gets injured or starts missing everything.
    In the past with similar tasks like “win by 4 goals” I was up 4-0 many times and then the opponent would score in the last minute.
    It’s all rigged
    StarlingCF likes this.

same. try many times but my top goalscorer can only score 4goals. whereas there're multiple times he scores 5 in friendlies, events, asso, league, etc. like someone say, it's like nodes purposefully coded the game to have players only score at max 4goals.
    in the end i waste token bidding for 20 or younger 90% less than 25tokens (i get em at around 15t) to completed my task. fukdeus. hattrick is good enough suddenly on final task they ask 5goals. fukdeus again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    same. try many times but my top goalscorer can only score 4goals. whereas there're multiple times he scores 5 in friendlies, events, asso, league, etc. like someone say, it's like nodes purposefully coded the game to have players only score at max 4goals.
    in the end i waste token bidding for 20 or younger 90% less than 25tokens (i get em at around 15t) to completed my task. fukdeus. hattrick is good enough suddenly on final task they ask 5goals. fukdeus again
    My player got 4 goals in 43 minutes and got NO MORE after that.

Hey Taliyah and all you other moderators…you are the worst cheaters in the history of stupida$$ football apps.
    Julandron likes this.

Banned
    Cheaters.

I completed the task, in a friendly match 12hours ago.. but no reward. Stupid.
    And no, I do not have 2 players with the same name.

Special sponsor 5 goals in one game.-t11_1.jpg
    Last edited by Ferran100; 06-16-2022 at 09:11 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast