Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NUNO FC

Thread: King of Kings event tactics

Pro

King of Kings event tactics

Hi guys, I'm currently locked in a two horse race with another manager in the king of kings finals.

I won all 9 games early on day one, but he waited until the last moment before challenging me and was able to take one trophy from me making it 8-9 in his favour.

Today I used that tactic on him, I waited till 30s before the end of the event before I challenged him. I won the match and took the trophy, but then again I noticed he also challenged me within that time period but failed this time.

I want to know how this works. In the event that 2 managers challenge each other at the last moment and they take place concurrently with both resulting in a win for the challenging manager. Who gets the trophy?
    The Best of the Best

Apprentice
    Be careful, cause Nordeus is all screwed up. One time i did something similar and he got the trophy and although i beat him too at the same time, i didn’t get it back.

basically it's just like the game of chicken where whoever challenge last is the winner. try challenge him at 1second countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Hi guys, I'm currently locked in a two horse race with another manager in the king of kings finals.

I won all 9 games early on day one, but he waited until the last moment before challenging me and was able to take one trophy from me making it 8-9 in his favour.

Today I used that tactic on him, I waited till 30s before the end of the event before I challenged him. I won the match and took the trophy, but then again I noticed he also challenged me within that time period but failed this time.

I want to know how this works. In the event that 2 managers challenge each other at the last moment and they take place concurrently with both resulting in a win for the challenging manager. Who gets the trophy?
    I have been in that exact scenario before. Basically, matches are ordered by the time someone triggered the match by tapping on the 'Challenge' button, down to the second.

So if neither team has taken the trophy and Team A challenges Team B with 10 seconds to go... and Team B challenges Team A with 9 seconds to go.. the game will take the match triggered by Team A first, award the trophy to Team A if challenge was successful... and afterwards take the match triggered by Team B and award the trophy to Team B if challenge was successful.

It turns into an eBay auction... who can submit their bid/challenge as late as possibly without the clock running out!

Your best bet is to click the challenge button at exactly 18:44:59 GMT.
    Unless your opponent does the same...

Pro
    Thanks guys I'll wait until 1 second this time.

I don't think this event was properly thought out by those at Nordeus.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Thanks guys I'll wait until 1 second this time.

I don't think this event was properly thought out by those at Nordeus.
    tbh this event is crap. the reward is unworthy of the time you spend for it.
    i want the token but i'll gladly hand over the striker for no2 or whoever that wants him.
    is the striker good? yes..but i already have well trained striker in my squad.
    having another striker that's high percentage is a waste & would give you trouble for next season.
    thanks but no thanks

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    tbh this event is crap. the reward is unworthy of the time you spend for it.
    i want the token but i'll gladly hand over the striker for no2 or whoever that wants him.
    is the striker good? yes..but i already have well trained striker in my squad.
    having another striker that's high percentage is a waste & would give you trouble for next season.
    thanks but no thanks
    Worst of all, you get a 7* ST to use for a day and a half and then season ends...the event has numerous faults but for me the mais one are the prizes, only top 3 get a prize witch instantly makes most of the participants give up... perhaps prizes for the fisrt 5 places, and new useful things like %hability, free entries for the lucky shots, etc..
    jarharnamme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Worst of all, you get a 7* ST to use for a day and a half and then season ends...the event has numerous faults but for me the mais one are the prizes, only top 3 get a prize witch instantly makes most of the participants give up... perhaps prizes for the fisrt 5 places, and new useful things like %hability, free entries for the lucky shots, etc..
    yeah and most designs since 3d introduction sux. i dont even bother buying em in store. even the emblem prize reward is turn off. i just want the tokens!