Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: King of kings disgraceful farce

Rookie

King of kings disgraceful farce

Once again the qualifiers are total farce no active teams and all bot/easy so basically played on my own i then get drawn in finals with 5 teams over 150% all active i am 123% with rest between 105/115 complete waste haven't bothered playing any matches another event down the pan
    Doesn't Nordeous get enough money from people with all these stupid offers and new stupid sponsor tasks that nobody can really complete without spending vast amounts of money
    ONCE AGAIN ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL
    Subject 117 likes this.

Apprentice
    Yup! Same for me, and most i guess.
    Won all the phase 1 matches (i am at 105 right now), and then went in to phase 2 with teams all were over 125.
    Didn’t bother to play

Rookie
    My team is 118
    The third first team i Saw in the second leg...
    140%... 160%.... 180%....

No thanks for this draw ! Haha
    I played 0 matchs !

Apprentice
    I have qualified for the final tournament, but I have no illusions. Already in the previous round I had an opponent at +30% who easily won the tournament. I expect to have several teams at +20, 30% more, so no chance to compete. Moreover this tournament comes too late in the season, if you win a 7 to 9 star player he will lose 20% a few days later. As for the special sponsor, I decided not to buy the premium any more, because you still have to pay to carry out certain tasks, so always again and again paid. We answer surveys to improve the game, but nothing is really positive for the players. Finally to finish I recall that there is nothing to win in this game where we are asked to invest more and more money.

Same here, first matches with teams similar to mine but in second phase my team 112% other 150%+ that was ridiculous so i dont play it there was no logic.

Expecting worse for the upcoming finals draw. Fewer low quality teams.

Addicted
    I’ve always been among the bottom 3 AvQ teams in KoK finals. Usually, I play to have a feeling of how many of those impossible teams are actively playing, at which point I just give up and don’t bother with it by midday on day 1.

funny because i've more KoK achievement than the tournament event achievement (never bother to spend tokens to retry events).
    guess i'm better playing against another player's team compared to event teams

Rookie
    i prefer the 2nd place reward.

It makes sense that early phases do not have many active teams. Most would sign up for the event even if they do not have time to play

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast