Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tomu741

Thread: Some uselesss Special abilities

Post Some uselesss Special abilities

I just realised and learned that some special abilities are useless, and I ask myself why are they still there or not imporved;
    -->One-on-one goal score: is not that effective it just depends on how skillful your player is.
    -->Defensive wall: not that useful, I don't have much to say about it.
    -->Playmaker: what is it's use anyway, because when it's active any player can intercept their passes, I saw it happen many times.

But I consider Premium special abilities from Special sponsor to be very effective; probably the reason for that is sales; so that we can buy special sponsor.

Addicted
    So what premium special ability does more than regular?
    Defensive wall was one of the better - it helps to block free kick. At least we can guess that it does this.

Special abilities, playstyles are just the same. They just pop, and what is the effect of them, you can just guess.
    jarharnamme likes this.

the wall is most definitely useless in this game. even with 2d it's useless (FK hits wall, the usual FKtaker score from the rebound).
    in 3d, the FK either went in or GK save or went outside, never hits the wall!

but the other 2 points you mention are wrong, my 1on1 and playmaker does their job but not 100%.
    maybe because your player isn't good enough hence why it fails for you.

also the playstyles aren't really better than SA. but nodeus will most definitely push it since they've forced you to have atleast 3master playstyles in your squad and 6 in your squad (according to past tasks)

and i admit now the difference between having more PS players in your squad vs less is huge.
    i was dominated in association matches (ultimate division) since last season, % almost same, white skills too but that guy just use his money to master 11 of his players so yeah that's definitely the difference between us
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 06-27-2022 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    the wall is most definitely useless in this game. even with 2d it's useless (FK hits wall, the usual FKtaker score from the rebound).
    in 3d, the FK either went in or GK save or went outside, never hits the wall!

but the other 2 points you mention are wrong, my 1on1 and playmaker does their job but not 100%.
    maybe because your player isn't good enough hence why it fails for you.

also the playstyles aren't really better than SA. but nodeus will most definitely push it since they've forced you to have atleast 3master playstyles in your squad and 6 in your squad (according to past tasks)

and i admit now the difference between having more PS players in your squad vs less is huge.
    i was dominated in association matches (ultimate division) since last season, % almost same, white skills too but that guy just use his money to master 11 of his players so yeah that's definitely the difference between us
    About one-on-one goal scorer, we agree; it's just that you need to read what I said again.
    I said: "it just depends on how skillful your player is."
    So maybe your player does have skill that is why he scores most of the time (meaning he can still do the job even without one-on-one); and mine does not have skill that is why he doesn't score a lot even with one-on-one special ability.
    So why do I need my to player to have skill for one-on-one to work? My point is; It's not supposed to depend on a player skill, it's supposed to just work since it's a special ability. If he is one-on-one against a goalie, he is supposed to score most of the time, because it's his speciality.
    Last edited by Harold Terah; 06-28-2022 at 09:58 PM.

They should create special animations for each playstyle and SA to show off its effectiveness. Temporary increase in skills doesn’t cut it imo

Special skills work but only if you spend some money.

Back of the net!