Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Harold Terah

Thread: Matchmaking for Associations matches

Angry Matchmaking for Associations matches

I do feel that matchmaking for associations don't make sense unless someone can explain it to me better. I do believe that, in the beginnig of the season, the high rated associations must be matched with the low rated ones so as to push out the lowest rated assoiciations out of the divisions that they don't belong to, and this must go on throughout the season until all the lowest rated associations are at the bottom of the division. This will make sure that there is order, we are not supposed to have the lowest of the lowest in the Ultimate division or high divisions and they stay there, of which this is not sensible at all, some people pay for this game, and they must not be treated unfairly.

And another point or CHEAT that I picked up is that some teams/managers would just focus on maxing up their attackers or even one attacker (Striker), and they beat you even if your team has a higher rating than theirs. I attached a screenshot where I was whooped by a small team, because they had a Striker that had like +180%, I know they paid, but It somehow doesn't make sense to be beaten by such a team with low rating.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Matchmaking for Associations matches-top11.jpg  
    Last edited by Harold Terah; 06-27-2022 at 12:24 PM.
    Subject 117 likes this.