Thread: Association Match Bug

Thumbs up Association Match Bug

My association match froze in the 82nd minute, when I was leading 2-0. Now 3 of the association results have been posted with no result or score posted for the other 3. Also my substitutes changed during the match.

Now the final score is 0-0.
    Last edited by PaulG; 07-02-2022 at 09:42 AM.

Same for me. I was winning my match 4-0 when the system went down. Now I discovered that the new result is 1-1. Shame on you. It s the third time it happens to me

Rookie
    same, my ultimate asso had 5 wins and 1 loss. only one of the originally posted (others were minutes away) results shows up after they restored their backup and replaced them with random results. our original 1 loss was by a member with a 2x multiplier and he was given a win this time, but a win was taken away from a 3x multiplier member so we exchanged 9 pts for 6 pts there, not to mention the other 2 wins (also 9 points each) that were taken away. so now what should have been an easy stroll into the first place match tomorrow is up in the air. not to mention the lost points which could affect us in the entire season tally when survival and relegation is being decided.