Thread: I have reached Diamond

Addicted

I have reached Diamond

In Association level, the second highest level. Does it mean I'm considered a battle-hardened Top11 manager?

Defeated countless opponents, outplayed tons of different formations and tactics....also lost countless matches.

In my opinion you are but not solely based on association results/division, years of experience/level, trophies/win records or well trained/stat leading players. It’s the ability to achieve maximum result with minimal effort and spend against the quality of opponent you decide to compete against. Differs for every individual.

Based on observing/trolling you in singaporean elites fallen for many seasons as you guys ignored/rejected my application some years back.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 07-03-2022 at 06:23 AM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    In my opinion you are but not solely based on association results/division, years of experience/level, trophies/win records or well trained/stat leading players. It’s the ability to achieve maximum result with minimal effort and spend against the quality of opponent you decide to compete against. Differs for every individual.

Based on observing/trolling you in singaporean elites fallen for many seasons as you guys ignored/rejected my application some years back.
    Oops sorry with the rejected application part, we have lots of applicants, and usually only one slot when one out of six members became inactive. Honoured u tracked us for several years, for positive or negative reasons doesn't matter. You must have seen how hard we fought up to Diamond level, several times dropping back again.

We battled hard from lowly "Bronze 2" several years back when Elites Fallen was formed with a few ragtag members, to our current lofty status, whereby we easily collect 100 tokens per season. Wish we could recruit more members so that more can feel the excitement and enjoy the rewards of intense strategic battles and planning, outfoxing much stronger opponents with discipline, teamwork and tenacity. Some forumers said they wrote to Nordeus requesting expansion of the size of an Association but was turned down due to several reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Oops sorry with the rejected application part, we have lots of applicants, and usually only one slot when one out of six members became inactive. Honoured u tracked us for several years, for positive or negative reasons doesn't matter. You must have seen how hard we fought up to Diamond level, several times dropping back again.

We battled hard from lowly "Bronze 2" several years back when Elites Fallen was formed with a few ragtag members, to our current lofty status, whereby we easily collect 100 tokens per season. Wish we could recruit more members so that more can feel the excitement and enjoy the rewards of intense strategic battles and planning, outfoxing much stronger opponents with discipline, teamwork and tenacity. Some forumers said they wrote to Nordeus requesting expansion of the size of an Association but was turned down due to several reasons.
    No worries. I am in a good place. Been in my current ultimate association for almost 2 years now, never been relegated which is something i am personally proud of. You guys are usually in platinum and there are only a handful of associations that are good yet display the Singapore flag which is why I take special interest. Much like Firezone run by phillis when he was still playing. Good luck.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 07-03-2022 at 04:35 PM.