Now that that lottery crap "event"/scam is gone, is that time again to remember Ñordeus to consult a chonky cat for ideas about their next event. It's impossible they won't get it better.

I would like to see more interactive events with rewards that you build up as you progress in the event. Right now most events like King of Kings or Unite Cup are so hard money walled to get significant rewards that most players dgf aka they'd rather open incognito windows than play the events. No, Ñordeus, no, booster packs, 3 tokens, carnival jerseys, and so on, are not significant rewards. Even a 7-9 star player as the last reward feels a lot like a big shrug because those that can reach it, already have great players trained in their team and those that would benefit from that prize, well, they can't really reach it, can they?

So, my nobel prize idea is: events should be about event players. I will distinguish between single-player events and association/team events.

For single player, like King of Kings or the weird ones that look like stairs and get me staring at the map like an idiot just to realize id rather pet my cat than put any effort into getting a new pitch design for my stadium (like, why can't we get stadium skins instead of just grass). So the idea here is, that you get a player that you can use for the event and you get missions and score points to improve the player stats, playstyle, and SAs as you play the event. You get points as you win, score, assist, all those things you do playing soccer but also you get points based on the minutes the event player accumulates. At the end of the event you can sign the player for your squad (for free). I don't know about you guys, but that done right would feel to me like a real reward, a player that I have built myself and that should be useful to my team because even if my team is stuck at 120% teams just by keep playing, the player would still improve. This design gives you a reason to play despite the money wall.

For multiplayer association events, something that would be fun is getting an event squad. In a similar way, as you play games with the squad you score points to improve the players of the event squad. Now at the end of the event, every member of the association can hire one of the players from the event squad giving priority of choice to those that have accumulated more points individually. This way you entice competition against the event and other associations but also between the association members making a great interactive event. Again, the reward are players that you build up as you play.

Events right now feel so lazy is not even fun to make a joke out of them, like they are so lazy they should pay us to play, I bet most people don't invest nor a dime nor a second on them. Let me know what you think about the suggested ideas, I think they would improve what we currently are given like changing a glass of poison for a glass of fine whisky.