Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By redsnoopy

Thread: I saw captain's armband in 3d live match!

Addicted

I saw captain's armband in 3d live match!

Amazing! I saw my team's captain with his captain's armband running around, the 3D is so detailed that even the tiny armband can be seen worn by him, making it so realistic.

But seems only new uniforms have, if you using old uniforms or the sometimes forced default away uniforms due to clash in colours, then seems no armband on the captain.
    milpol likes this.

screenshots or it didnt happened

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    screenshots or it didnt happened
    No need for me to take the trouble to take screen shots, just look at all your captains! Armbands are there! (provided they are wearing new shirts, eg those won from events)

Same thing if I told u that we humans got little toes. Just look down and there is your little toe!!

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    No need for me to take the trouble to take screen shots, just look at all your captains! Armbands are there! (provided they are wearing new shirts, eg those won from events)

Same thing if I told u that we humans got little toes. Just look down and there is your little toe!!
    my captain is on the bench. or is it on the stand?
    because the game didnt have any effects if you have your captain (it's cosmetic)
    backthen whenever i pick my topscorer as captain, my team either lose or the guy didnt score so i just have the game automatically pick the best captain for my team.

also i play top11 on 2d so i didnt see any captain armband whatsoever hence why i ask for screenshot.
    it wasnt that hard or you dont know how to screenshot?
    if you're using iphone or ipad you can click the home button and power button simultaneously and poof there you have screenshot saved on your camera roll.
    on your computer you can click these button name print screen on your keyboard. it's located on top right side of your keyboard, beside f12 button and above insert button