Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By tomu741
  • 4 Post By jarharnamme
  • 3 Post By maloukees

Thread: Work on arrangements of leagues and competitions

Angry Work on arrangements of leagues and competitions

Work on arrangements of leagues and competitions-screenshot_2022-07-07-20-00-43-132_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2022-07-07-20-00-43-132_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	139692Work on arrangements of leagues and competitions-screenshot_2022-07-07-20-00-50-202_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Top Eleven needs to work on how leagues are created. This fellow has been unbeaten for over 230 games and he's rated 176%. I'm sadly in the same league with him and all 13 managers can't compete against him. It's so bad that 15 games have passed and he is yet to concede a single league goal. Where is the fun in being in a title race when you already know who is going to win the league? If you are unlucky to be in other competitions he's in, then he has already won the competition.

I want to suggest the development team work on the programming that sets the leagues up. Have a range for each league. For example, 100% to say 120% rated teams can be in a league. The gap between each team won't be much and hence, there will be healthy competition. That is what the game is meant to be about; competing and having fun.

I'm sure there are mutant teams for each level. Let them compete against eachother since they are way beyond most managers. That way, everyone has fun. Having one mutant team against 13 managers who can't score against him is making the game boring and very uncompetitive.

Nordeus FIX THIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce_Wayne_05 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

ID:	139692Click image for larger version. 

ID:	139692Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2022-07-07-20-00-50-202_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	139693

Top Eleven needs to work on how leagues are created. This fellow has been unbeaten for over 230 games and he's rated 176%. I'm sadly in the same league with him and all 13 managers can't compete against him. It's so bad that 15 games have passed and he is yet to concede a single league goal. Where is the fun in being in a title race when you already know who is going to win the league? If you are unlucky to be in other competitions he's in, then he has already won the competition.

I want to suggest the development team work on the programming that sets the leagues up. Have a range for each league. For example, 100% to say 120% rated teams can be in a league. The gap between each team won't be much and hence, there will be healthy competition. That is what the game is meant to be about; competing and having fun.

I'm sure there are mutant teams for each level. Let them compete against eachother since they are way beyond most managers. That way, everyone has fun. Having one mutant team against 13 managers who can't score against him is making the game boring and very uncompetitive.

Nordeus FIX THIS.
    Try to lower the quality at the end of season, lower than 100%.
    Teams higher than 100% will play against +1 level opponents so this is the only way you can preventa meeting against this manager.

Addicted
    Rework league similar to asso model and everything would be fine. Really, i see no other way.
    maurizio2208 and jarharnamme like this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Try to lower the quality at the end of season, lower than 100%.
    Teams higher than 100% will play against +1 level opponents so this is the only way you can preventa meeting against this manager.
    I do that every season making my team lower than 100% just to be specific my overall team quality would be around 4 and a half stars. And that change makes it on the last day of the competition and is not working. Always in the league (speaking for the last 3 seasons) has players who are stronger with more than 15% and stronger so when the new season starts I already know which team will be fighting for the title.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Rework league similar to asso model and everything would be fine. Really, i see no other way.
    the best solution. promotion and relegation just like association division. if nodes can make it work on association why not on league?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    the best solution. promotion and relegation just like association division. if nodes can make it work on association why not on league?
    This is what we say already so long to Nordeus....... the question is when they listen??