Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Elson
  • 2 Post By Taffy1956
  • 1 Post By Iron Lion
  • 1 Post By Iron Lion

Thread: Where does Norddeus want to take the game?

Where does Norddeus want to take the game?

Lately I've been noticing a worrying trend in the game. More and more teams are appealing to players with a negative overall average to lower the team percentage and thus obtain easier draws. And with that, the game is becoming unrealistic and appealing.
    In my view, the game's programming should ALWAYS tend to reality (something that I know is quite difficult because it involves many factors). But lately the game has been tending towards something out of the ordinary... After all, which top team that has 8 good players and 3 bad ones is successful?
    But in the game is an increasingly constant trend that has made the game even more pay to win.
    For a better experience among TE members, I propose that Nordeus improve this programming in order to bring the game closer to what really happens in football.
    maurizio2208 and maloukees like this.

Famous
    Agree... with for example a League system like in the FA.. Nordeus can do it there... so Why NOT in the League??

That would improve already a lot

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Agree... with for example a League system like in the FA.. Nordeus can do it there... so Why NOT in the League??

That would improve already a lot
    Totally agree with leagues; and national ones at that! With the top teams in the top leagues; entering the champions cup against top teams from other top national leagues!
    onionjoe76 and Subject 117 like this.

Rookie
    Es fácil lo que debe hacer Nordeus, debe crear un sistemas de puntos por cada Trofeo ganado en cada competencia, y luego agrupar en los torneos a puntajes similares, generalmente los tanques ganan los trofeos, de esta manera todos los tanques jugaran juntos en el mismo torneo y definirán quien es el más ganador de todos.
    onionjoe76 likes this.

Rookie
    Cómo también debería premiar con tokens o paquetes a los campeones de dichos torneos, por qué hoy da lo mismo salir primero o segundo o tercero
    onionjoe76 likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Elson View Post
    Lately I've been noticing a worrying trend in the game. More and more teams are appealing to players with a negative overall average to lower the team percentage and thus obtain easier draws. And with that, the game is becoming unrealistic and appealing.
    In my view, the game's programming should ALWAYS tend to reality (something that I know is quite difficult because it involves many factors). But lately the game has been tending towards something out of the ordinary... After all, which top team that has 8 good players and 3 bad ones is successful?
    But in the game is an increasingly constant trend that has made the game even more pay to win.
    For a better experience among TE members, I propose that Nordeus improve this programming in order to bring the game closer to what really happens in football.
    there are a lot of homework for them if they really want to bring "realistic/realism" , scout, pro football use scout for scouting their opponent, for example, and many things, well a cross-server competition like FA is nice too, and ofc they need to fix those "3 bad ones" you know ppl using them to lower their %

I never understood why leagues aren’t like FA to begin with… makes no sense