Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: So they ruined hot shots...

So they ruined hot shots...

Ok now they reduced the amount of boxes in a stage of hot shots, but also we only have 5 free shots??? I wasn't even able to beat the first level with it.

So we can't get any purple play style boosters for free anymore? Before, the amount was already too low to level up all the players, but now it became completely useless.

This event was fun in the past, but the way it is now, they totally ruined it for many players and it is just a pay to play feature.

If it stay like this, it's another change in the 'pay for win direction'.
    If you don't pay you won't be able to activate any playstyle

For a free to play game, I can understand that they make beneficial for people who pay, but only up to some degrees.
    They have always gone too far like this one.
    So much greedy.
    Last edited by kyankyan123; 03-14-2022 at 02:26 PM.

RIP to playstyles(2021-2022).
    i hope nodeus wont buff playstyles since now it's exclusive for whale wallets.
    the playstyles atm is just nice
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 03-14-2022 at 11:37 AM.
    slowisfast and maloukees like this.

Addicted
    Yep, I’m never “paying” for a playstyle potential for a Youth Academy player again. I wasn’t bothering for the extra token-cost auction or scout players anyway. I don’t even have to say that I won’t be spending ridiculous amount of tokens for a few “shots” that will give random, marginal “rewards”.
    maloukees and slowisfast like this.

VIP
    My best player ever... "Inside forward" playstyle maxed... In the last game, his playstyle notification was on 10 times... One goal, zero assists... He can score one goal in any game, without BS... I mean PS, so why would I bother with the cosmetic c**p...

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    My best player ever... "Inside forward" playstyle maxed... In the last game, his playstyle notification was on 10 times... One goal, zero assists... He can score one goal in any game, without BS... I mean PS, so why would I bother with the cosmetic c**p...
    yup, with BS, i mean PS, they add tons of new video highlights. funnily it isn't video of goal scored but miss chances!
    the fuk would they add that & torture us & waste our time to watch em. so frustating!
    and i've seen final cup games between 1team with 0 playstyle against team that have more than half players with BS. guess which won?
    the one that didnt have any!

I do agree with the comment that the hot shots event has been worsened compared to previous seasons.
    - The chance to reach level 2 is very small.
    - The chance to win a booster is very small. Boosters are essential in order to effectively use PlayStyle points.
    - if you are unlucky, you wil get just a few hundred attacking PlayStyle points

Only way to get forward in this event is to spend a lot of tokens or a lot of money. For most users 30 Euro is a lot of money!

I hope that the old hot shots event will come back very soon. Preferably with somewhat more free booster points to win.
    slowisfast likes this.

Banned
    Nordeus = pay to win.
    slowisfast likes this.

Famous
    just want our money
    slowisfast likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast