Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 22.20 - 25th of July

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Top Eleven 22.20 - 25th of July

Hi Managers,

We've released a new version of Top Eleven across all supported platforms. Make sure to download Top Eleven v.22.20 from your Store for the latest playing experience optimizations.

Best of luck in your upcoming matches!

Rookie
    THIS IS A QUITE SHOCKING,DISGRACEFUL AND DISRESPECTFUL RESPONSE

"IT IMPLYS MY OPINION AND FEEDBACK HAS BEEN NOTED AND HAS BEEN HEARD !!!!!!!

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ?????
    TOP ELEVEN SEEM TO THINK THAT IS A SATISFACTORY RESPONSE.

IF I RAN A COMPANY I WOULD SOON BE OUT OF BUSINESS WITH SUCH RESPONSES. CUSTOMERS EXPECT PROPER FEEDBACK NOT "IT IMPLYS" YOUR COMPLAINT HAS BEEN HEARD

TO ME THAT QUITE CLEARLY INDICATES WHAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN SUSPPECTING ALL ALONG , TOP ELEVEN DO NOT TAKE FEEDBACK OR COMPLAINTS SERIOUSLY AND HAVE A BLATANT DISREGARD FOR THIER PLAYERS AND SEEM TO THINK THAT WE ARE lDIOTS.

IS IT JUST ME THAT WATCHES MATCHES AND LOOKS AT THE POST MATCH STATS AND THEN ASKS HOW ON EARTH DID TOP ELEVEN MATCH ENGINE DECIDE ON THAT RESULT BECUASE IT QUITE CLEARLY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ACTUAL MATCH ITSELF.

there's a new funny display bug, probably from the server side.
    every players have downsize by 100cm so now most of your player would be 67cm-100cm

edited: wait i'm not sure if 200cm became 100cm or 00cm. i used to have players with that height but that was long time ago. some programmer must have messed with the height coding either they -1 on the front or it became 2digit numbers i dont know
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 07-26-2022 at 06:20 AM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    there's a new funny display bug, probably from the server side.
    every players have downsize by 100cm so now most of your player would be 67cm-100cm

edited: wait i'm not sure if 200cm became 100cm or 00cm. i used to have players with that height but that was long time ago. some programmer must have messed with the height coding either they -1 on the front or it became 2digit numbers i dont know
    I think it's the front number gone. Cause the youth academy height still correct. Hmm... Why the programmer got their hands on the height if it's just a cosmetics anyway??? Suspicious...

Rookie
    top eleven little persons football league.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi Managers,

We've released a new version of Top Eleven across all supported platforms. Make sure to download Top Eleven v.22.20 from your Store for the latest playing experience optimizations.

Best of luck in your upcoming matches!
    Sorry to say.. I just checked the Windows store on 27 Jul , so 2 days later.. still NO UPDATE for Top 11

By the way I live in the Phillipines..

Thanks