Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Rip off frenzy draw

Famous

Rip off frenzy draw

I hate my self..... I'm level 2 almost already no tokens.. and I tried this event to get some extra.... I wasted like 40-50 tokens...

I'm so dumb...

I know before... It's only loosing resources.... my tokens....

Just a warning for the rest.. do NOT waste your tokens on this event

Addicted
    I find the event very nice but i agree with you maloukess its a dangerous one, if anyone is interested here goes some advices

First of all you have to know this event is all about luck so you can win or loose, don't spend tokens you need

In my opinion its not made for people with fewer tokens then about 300 but the first thing a manager should think is how many tokens am i willing to invest

The you must constantly acess what you have won and how many tokens you have lost and determin a limit to your losses

Last season during the hole event i lost abou 700 tokens, but the thing i got were more than worth it, i got abou 400 green packs, and many hability boosters which i think are the best prizes in the event

Apprentice
    Played 11 rounds. 5 red cards. Remember I had 3 free rounds 1, 5, and 19. So I got 5bred cards out of 8 draws. I am out for this season, and I have the tokens and money.

Addicted
    This is not an event of luck, it is an event of rip off. All my tries, I got a red card at Level 2, which has a probability of 1 out of 256. If you are rich enough, then go ahead and rejoin. Otherwise, it’s another scam by Nordeus to waste our resources.

Doubt red cards are random when so many of us get it at level 2. Its rigged, play with caution.

Apprentice
    Also, the nine star players, I won have never started for me. My strikers are 10 stars. They were slow trainers. The rest of the players I won I sold. I don’t believe it mattered. I was going to win the triple last year. This year I should win a double, not going to best the Spurs of Indianapolis, which is team of 10 stars.

I got till level 6 before seeing red. The rewards weren’t worth the 5 token buy in so i gave up instead. Had i claimed after level 5, i would have won myself 2 reds, 1 finishing and 1 marking. The other rewards aren’t worth mentioning. Agree that the probability of red is high at level 2. Hopefully which player gets it is random.

Red card on lvl 3. Not worth playing.

Addicted
    I have got red card on level two but also went as far as level 53, its really luck

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    This is not an event of luck, it is an event of rip off. All my tries, I got a red card at Level 2, which has a probability of 1 out of 256. If you are rich enough, then go ahead and rejoin. Otherwise, it’s another scam by Nordeus to waste our resources.
    Exactly same. Seems to be more rigged this season
    maloukees likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast