Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bruce_Wayne_05

Thread: Players for sale

Arrow Players for sale

PLAYERS FOR SALE

If you are a level 11 manager and need recruitment in a certain position relating to these players, they are up for sale.

I really encourage any manager in need of a RB or DMF, to consider Vincenzo Cheli and Tom Grant. Their assist numbers aren't displayed since they joined the team but it's well over 30 each, especially Cheli. I'm selling them cos I'm not sure they'll be starters next season and I think it will be unfair having them on the bench, especially Grant that's 22.

If interested in any player, make a bid. If interested in other players within the team, equally make a bid.

Team Name: Reds FC
    Association TAG: #9SHBU8

#TopEleven
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Players for sale-screenshot_2022-08-07-08-03-10-474_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg   Players for sale-screenshot_2022-08-07-08-03-27-661_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg   Players for sale-screenshot_2022-08-07-08-03-38-520_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg   Players for sale-screenshot_2022-08-07-08-03-56-896_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg   Players for sale-screenshot_2022-08-07-08-04-02-396_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg  

Thomas Mariƫn and Can Varcin have been sold. Thanks guys for purchasing them.

I'm still hopeful someone can buy Grant and Cheli.

They've all been sold. Thanks for the patronage guys. I liked how ppl did business with me. Made a total of 20 tokens from them.
    maloukees likes this.

How?
    I can't even sell or buy a player from my daughter that's in the same household as me.

Wherever I look, no answers, just some things as a guidances, but even though I check all the boxes I can't do anything...

HOW do you manage to connect with anyone, and put your players on sale? Or how do you buy a player from anyone that wants to sell you their players, but that green box is still "seethrough" for them and you...?

The ones that I can buy players doesn't have what I need; I don't want their players, I want to buy players from people that are my friends, that I play with? So how the players I need get on that list for negotiating; how do I put my players out for my friends to buy?
    Last edited by slowisfast; 09-08-2022 at 01:33 PM. Reason: grammar mostly