Thread: Third kit

Rookie

Third kit

I can play a team with yellow shirts. My first kit is red and second is black. I get a popup that says that both of my kits are to similiar, so they give me a orange third kit really???? So orange against yellow is better? And those who work with this game don’t change bs like this, are they compete retades. Or just to busy to add some more **** events they want us to pay for.

So much crap with this game that they don’t fix. It toke them more then 10 years to fix all missin* assists. The 18 yo at the auction is almost gone. Because we shall spend money at the academy. This game is losing it quite fast….

And all those fukcing popup windows every time you lo* in is so annoying,… And all of them is about milking us for more money.

The best manager doesnt’t win, the idiot that spend most money does.

Addicted
    I’ve ranted about this third kit nonsense over and over again. I’ve had similar experiences where my red kit clashes with navy blue so I got assigned a purple one etc. This is actually not.a difficult problem; in principle we cannot have clashing home and away kits. So if my away kit clashes with opponent, then I simple can use the home set BECAUSE IT DOESN’t CLASH! But it doesn’t work like that of course, so I just stopped buying jersey kits with my tokens.

Addicted
    same to me, on top of that i have croatian national team shirts, white red chessboard, and they apply in 3d only as red, first time i complained answer is that bcs of grafic limitation they cant show it properly in live match, surprise surprise after few matches i played with teams that play in dozen multicolored shirts wo problem, complained again and include issue with third kit, short answer was we pass it to developers

Apprentice
    The developers are terrible, specially when you sub your goalkeeper and he plays with the same shirt color as your team which is actually not allowed by FIFA and whomever

Addicted
    So, this is allowed:

Third kit-b94f7769-7b8d-4dc8-a6bd-ec8f585e8b1c.jpg

But neither of my kits can be used against the orange kit of the level 3 team of buzz event.
    Third kit-ec8131d8-35e4-4cc9-a126-4320cc57b447.jpg

Playing away, I was forced a third kit of, wait for it, white jersey!