Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Special Sponsor

Yeah I was surprised about the random generator.
    At least they answered my question.
    Julandron likes this.

I struggle to believe the tasks are random. They’ve been getting far trickier to achieve, especially the last two or three seasons. I don’t think I’ll be bothering with the payed sponsor next season
    Julandron likes this.

There’s no way that’s real. Tasks are RNG yet somehow whenever there’s an event there’s always a task for it in the special sponsor? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Snuif View Post
    Hello Manager,

We appreciate your report on the special sponsor's tasks which seem to be challenging. I appreciate the effort you put into improving the team. What I can do for you now is forward your report to the development team as we strive to improve your leadership experience.

Special Sponsor Quests are dictated by a Random Number Generator, also known as RNG, making it impossible to predict the Quests that will be released each season. They are completely random. Just like in real football, the further you progress, the better and more challenging the tasks and rewards will become.

Rest assured that the development team monitors our interactions as this helps them focus when deciding where to focus their efforts in creating future updates.

I have confidence in your managerial potential to get the maximum rewards from the special sponsor. Please contact us if you have further concerns.

Kind regards,
    Alden
    Top Eleven support team
    bullcrap! no way the task is random. if it's, whoever that assign the task as random should step down from being developer of this game!
    anyway nodeus should make task that align with season days.
    task like 50subs in league, gain 10star, buy new player, train position/SA should be made at start of season.
    not in the middle of season.
    now it's half way season and they forced you to gain 10stars. wtf?

Rookie
    Rise UP 10 Times...

Damn !!! Genius !!!

Thanks you guys !
    JohnnyEye likes this.

It’s definitively getting harder which is self defeating. I’ve been ok paying for premium the last few months but now it’s nearly impossible to complete AND the rewards are not great I won’t bother next season.
    JohnnyEye and Michael026 like this.

Addicted
    I think 30% faster condition recovery is pretty rewarding...

I've lost all respect for Mourinho through playing this BS. Imagine those Nordeus snakes counting their money
    JohnnyEye likes this.

7 days left in the season and then the task of a new role for a player. this is rude of the developers. it's bad enough that you couldn't solve other tasks. i'm already considering whether i'll spend money on the premium sponsor next season.

many of my friends have already decided not to invest any more money in the special sponsor, and neither have I. I don't think many other managers will do it either

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast