Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Special Sponsor

Special Sponsor

Yet again 2 of the items can not start!!! 25 subs in league games and win 2 fa games its a joke
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy1956 View Post
    Yet again 2 of the items can not start!!! 25 subs in league games and win 2 fa games its a joke
    Seeing some off the other feeds; i.e. buzz challenge; it is becoming more and more obvious they are just trying to con us out off more and more cash at the same time putting prices up on some items! Its just a joke
    JohnnyEye and Michael026 like this.

The tasks are complete madness, made to ripp you from as much boosters and tokens as possible.
    And the worsted part, it is getting more crazy every season.
    Basically they creating a pay to win game.
    JohnnyEye and Michael026 like this.

Rookie
    buy 3 players who have more than 97% AND a special ability. i make it a point not to buy players above 50% and you want me to spend 30+ tokens each (so 90+) on 3 useless players all in the hopes of completing all tasks and getting 25 rests and a custom hot prospect that i don't want anyway. brilliant. before the change in rewards (which i like) i never use to complete special sponsor because stage 20 was just the dumb special achievement.

i didn't complete it last season because of the rising star assistants (19 or younger assists 4 times in a league match). and it looks like i won't this season, so i guess i'm back to stopping at 19 because i will not waste tokens just get 25 rests (24 token value).
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Rookie
    For a game that is for ‘everyone’, it is very much aimed at those who pay to play and Nordeus extracting profit. The Special Sponsor tasks are not achievable for the majority of players, and are not realistic. The game has once again changed for the worst and will only make managers drop out - does that mean prices will rise for those remaining?

The daily videos and training is also a joke - every day watching these videos are taking longer to complete. The x2 training and videos should be available for managers anytime between the daily resets, which is fair to everyone p, but of course, it may not suit Nordeus’s need for managers to use their boosters needlessly. The videos have a bug (or an intentional block on them) with the following message: The video failed to play - please try again, they fail to say, and again and AGAIN. I have two devices and end up moving back and fore between them to complete the tasks.

Nordeus, it is time that you removed the bugs that have been present for years and reward the managers appropriately. Managers will use their boosters to improve their teams in any way they wish, they should not have to use them to make up for the bugs you have not rectified.
    Last edited by Woodentop; 08-26-2022 at 06:23 PM.
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Rookie
    C'mon guys !!
    Five hat trick in League...
    Damn Put this things at the beginning of the Season...
    The half if the Season is here...
    Last edited by Foreverbx; 08-28-2022 at 06:29 AM.

Famous
    How can you make 5 Hattricks in League games.... if Nordeus put you in with good teams??
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Hello Manager,

We appreciate your report on the special sponsor's tasks which seem to be challenging. I appreciate the effort you put into improving the team. What I can do for you now is forward your report to the development team as we strive to improve your leadership experience.

Special Sponsor Quests are dictated by a Random Number Generator, also known as RNG, making it impossible to predict the Quests that will be released each season. They are completely random. Just like in real football, the further you progress, the better and more challenging the tasks and rewards will become.

Rest assured that the development team monitors our interactions as this helps them focus when deciding where to focus their efforts in creating future updates.

I have confidence in your managerial potential to get the maximum rewards from the special sponsor. Please contact us if you have further concerns.

Kind regards,
    Alden
    Top Eleven support team

Apprentice
    Is this a real reply from a real Nordeus employee?? What a joke!! Especially considering the new “quests” that were just unlocked.
    Ha ha ha ha !! What a farse!!
    Please, you can not be serious with this BS?!?!??
    “Random quests” LOL
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Rookie
    As in real football! Well if RNG was in football it would have been binned as being unrealistic - it may work for some but for the majority it is useless. The more extreme the Special Sponsor items become managers will either leave or just ignore that part.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast