Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Please -- give us goal replays, not offside replays

Please -- give us goal replays, not offside replays

I don't watch El Clasico highlights on YouTube thinking "Ooooh, I hope there are some really spectacular offside decisions today."

Please give us GOAL REPLAYS instead.

Totally agree, I’d love the option to have replays. I know you can at the end of a game but that’s a bit after ‘the horse has bolted’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by th67 View Post
    Totally agree, I’d love the option to have replays. I know you can at the end of a game but that’s a bit after ‘the horse has bolted’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wow i didnt know end of game can replay goals, I gotta check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Wow i didnt know end of game can replay goals, I gotta check it out.
    wait what? you didnt know this option? you can replay the goals. but you have to stay on that match.
    if you go out to support your friend and comeback and no goals scored after you return basically you can only see replay of useless highlights that isnt goal.
    what we the managers want is the ability to watch highlights from match report not at the end of live match where you cant go anywhere else the highlights are all gone

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    wait what? you didnt know this option? you can replay the goals. but you have to stay on that match.
    if you go out to support your friend and comeback and no goals scored after you return basically you can only see replay of useless highlights that isnt goal.
    what we the managers want is the ability to watch highlights from match report not at the end of live match where you cant go anywhere else the highlights are all gone
    I still don't know how to replay the match, cause it's always reconnecting 2-3 times every matches (even on wifi, please don't blame my connection anymore). Where is the button to replay anyway?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    I still don't know how to replay the match, cause it's always reconnecting 2-3 times every matches (even on wifi, please don't blame my connection anymore). Where is the button to replay anyway?
    At the end of the match it will ask you if you want to see the replays, or leave the match. But only if you actually watch the match

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Julandron View Post
    At the end of the match it will ask you if you want to see the replays, or leave the match. But only if you actually watch the match
    Still the usual, match report and leave the match. No replays anywhere.

Would prefer watching the goals i didnt get to see instead of rewatching those while in attendance. Needs improvement

Apprentice
    If i am watching the match, at the end, after the fireworks, and the big letters VICTORY (or Draw, or defeat) 3 options show up WATCH REPLAYS, MATCH HIGHLIGHTS, LEAVE THE GAME,

Not much else i can tell you. I should have shared a screenshot. Maybe today after my matches

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Would prefer watching the goals i didnt get to see instead of rewatching those while in attendance. Needs improvement
    @nodeus this right here. everyone wants this!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast