Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: lollin'

well...they played today, and as july said, the scout team demolished his opponent 6-0, i'll probably meet him in the semi-finals,i'm ****ed ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by ndre View Post
    this game happened in my CL, neither of these teams are mine...

Attachment 6878Attachment 6879

i mean, this guy bought a lot of tokens to have a full scout team and still managed to lose poorly vs a 10Q weaker team.

I LOVE THIS GAME

(he deserved it, he renamed a striker Marco Verratti...)
    And later on you will have the same team, loosing like him, create instantly a topic titled "I HATE THIS GAME" ... and cry with a lot of smileys like this one :

This guy spent tokens, maybe, and if so, so what? Are you jealous to be happy like that and pretending he "deserved" it?

Go to play Sims dude ...

Quote Originally Posted by -NMR- View Post
    And later on you will have the same team, loosing like him, create instantly a topic titled "I HATE THIS GAME" ... and cry with a lot of smileys like this one :

This guy spent tokens, maybe, and if so, so what? Are you jealous to be happy like that and pretending he "deserved" it?

Go to play Sims dude ...
    lack of sarcasm at his best...

i love every game where the underdog can come up as a winner, it's just the beauty of sports (simulated in this case, of course)

ps: i have absolutely nothing against token buyers, and NO, i don't think i'll ever cry with a lot of smilies like that one

pps: you clearly got beaten up by bullies at school or something like that, ask for some help pls

If people want to spend their money on scouts then I have no problem with that, although its pushing it when they go overboard with an entirely scouted team. (By that I mean I believe they should have used the money for something else)

I have 1 scouted Striker, 1 scouted AMC, and 1 scouted midfield. Everyone has the option to scout, it's just if you want to buy the credits or wait 50 days on TV Rights.
    Wolf FC

Banned

Go to play Sims dude ...
    Classy post! Congrats! What bridge do you live under?

I just beat a scout team over 2 legs in the CL. 31Q for me, 38Q for him. 2-1 and 2-1. He was strongest team in CL, so I out-managed him overall. It is possible for underdogs to win with luck from the NGE and with management if the stronger team is on cruise control.

lack of sarcasm at his best...
    I think you should try to not write a high English level, coz' your sentence is out of context, and group of words incorrect.

i love every game where the underdog can come up as a winner, it's just the beauty of sports (simulated in this case, of course)

ps: i have absolutely nothing against token buyers, and NO, i don't think i'll ever cry with a lot of smilies like that one
    You try to save yourself, but what about the "he deserved"? What did he deserve that much?

pps: you clearly got beaten up by bullies at school or something like that, ask for some help pls
    That's all what you got? XXD Hahaha that's soooooooooooo an 12yo answer! XXD Disappointed I am. Another proof you have nothing to say, and that has a name, it's called sophism. Don't say thanks, you are already welcome krkrkr.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Classy post! Congrats! What bridge do you live under?

I just beat a scout team over 2 legs in the CL. 31Q for me, 38Q for him. 2-1 and 2-1. He was strongest team in CL, so I out-managed him overall. It is possible for underdogs to win with luck from the NGE and with management if the stronger team is on cruise control.
    Before posting, try to read correctly first, for catching up the real meaning and intention the poster is having unless you just want to increase your post count, in that case yeah, you could post, but it won't change the fact you are still off topic.

Banned
    Before posting, try to read correctly first, for catching up the real meaning and intention the poster is having unless you just want to increase your post count, in that case yeah, you could post, but it won't change the fact you are still off topic.
    That's all what you got? XXD Hahaha that's soooooooooooo an 12yo answer!.(Funny how your quote is so 12yo!)

Dudette, your post is a classic example of posting before reading the OP! Funny how these things come back to bite you in the ass! LOL

Read the OP, the topic is the fact that the underdog won against a scout team, which I added relevant content to.

I see reading English is not your strong suit. I also see humour and sarcasm are also not your strong suit. Oh yeah, you are French. Nuff said. Part of the reason I left Canada was to get away from the French arrogance and false sense of superiority.

Rookie
    That's all what you got? XXD Hahaha that's soooooooooooo an 12yo answer!.(Funny how your quote is so 12yo!)

Dudette, your post is a classic example of posting before reading the OP! Funny how these things come back to bite you in the ass! LOL

Read the OP, the topic is the fact that the underdog won against a scout team, which I added relevant content to.

I see reading English is not your strong suit. I also see humour and sarcasm are also not your strong suit. Oh yeah, you are French. Nuff said. Part of the reason I left Canada was to get away from the French arrogance and false sense of superiority.

Canada is such a nice place!!! I miss it every single day after I left! (Oh maybe not QC...but certainly ON and PE...I guess you have a point then).

And NMR (not sure if it has to do with the spectroscopic technique?) please don't be so cynical - it's a game after all, people get frustrated at times, and people get over them...

Listen, I will be clear with you, just get outta here, coz' I wasn't talking to you initially and the things you point are not what I have pointed out. Do I give a s*** of the underdogs playing against stronger team? NO, I was pointing out his speech about the "deserving" thing, and I am waiting for his answer full stop. You came first to show off your rubbish knowledge, and indirectly proud to be off topic, once again.

EDIT : Ah, and of course I reported your racist post

MDKII
    This thread has lost its original course. If you want to continue the original discussion, please do so in a new thread, without insulting each other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12