Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven - Top Scorer Challenge Redesign

Quote Originally Posted by Julandron View Post
    Actually, the redesign is horrible. Way too busy. It just hurts my eyes.
    Lots of numbers, too many. Simple was better.
    I am not sure who has done the latest design work on the game, but it is pretty terrible in general, and not on brand, unless you issued new brand guidelines. It is all over the place.
    actually it only adds 5numbers from before. they also add 3 jersey up top so that's it. and i actually likes it because i enjoy top11 because of the jerseys and logos

Why can we watch and support all leagues games now ? I appreciate that we could watch the other league matches but not that our rivals can f**** up my matches supporting my opponents
    Last edited by Alexder; 09-14-2022 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexder View Post
    Why can we watch and support all leagues games now ? I appreciate that we could watch the other league matches but not that our rivals can f**** up my matches supporting my opponents
    i think you're mistaken here. you cant support other league matches unless you're friends with the ones playing the match. since you're complaining my guess is that your opponent are their friend and not yours.
    but you can support and watch other cup&CL matches tho
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    i think you're mistaken here. you cant support other league matches unless you're friends with the ones playing the match. since you're complaining my guess is that your opponent are their friend and not yours.
    but you can support and watch other cup&CL matches tho
    No, I was able to watch and support other matches of my league and I'm friend with no one, I ask my cousin to test because all my league matches had been played, and look like he can't... Now I think that was a bug and it's now fixed, hopefully.

Addicted
    In terms of visual or stats improvements , I’m still waiting for the club assists addition to our players’ history (right now we can only see club goals and current season’s goals and assists.

Also an update on the player stats screen so that we can see CL and SL stats all the time and not just while playing in one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexder View Post
    No, I was able to watch and support other matches of my league and I'm friend with no one, I ask my cousin to test because all my league matches had been played, and look like he can't... Now I think that was a bug and it's now fixed, hopefully.
    Nevermind, it's not fixed, I can watch and support a league match and the 2 players are not friend with me...

[Official] Top Eleven - Top Scorer Challenge Redesign-capture-d%E2%80%99%C3%A9cran-2022-09-15-190559.jpg
    [Official] Top Eleven - Top Scorer Challenge Redesign-sans-titre-1.jpg
    [Official] Top Eleven - Top Scorer Challenge Redesign-capture-d%E2%80%99%C3%A9cran-2022-09-15-190915.jpg

Today it has reverted back to the old version for some reason….?
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Liger View Post
    Today it has reverted back to the old version for some reason….?
    Hey @Liger!
    There has been an official statement about that. You can find it here:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...-disabled.html

Cheers.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post

The new Top Eleven League brings exciting redesigns to the Top Scorer challenge driven by the suggestions of our community!

In order to facilitate easier participation in the Top Scorer challenge, players from all clubs in the League will automatically be enrolled in the challenge and ranked on the Top Scorer leaderboard. The player who scores the most goals in the League within the season will earn valuable rewards for their club.

We are also bringing a new design and placement of the Top Scorer challenge and Top Player charts to increase the accessibility of these features. Going forward, these charts and Top Scorer rewards will be visible in the Player Stats tab within the League screen.

This release also brings improvements to the rewards claiming flow. From Day 1 of the following season, the Top Scorer rewards will be claimable through a popup notification, or the League screen for the duration of 7 days. Any unclaimed Top Scorer rewards will be autoclaimed after the period for claiming expires.

The redesigned Top Scorer challenge and Player Stats tab will become visible in the game during the first day of the League competition to all Managers who play on the Top Eleven version 23.2 and above. Make sure to update Top Eleven to the latest version and prepare for the upcoming changes!

Thanks for your continued feedback and support, Managers!
    Still say, rewards for best average and assists should be included too - with 2nd place getting it, if it is the same player for each category

Rookie
    And this season it’s disappeared!! Not even a top scorer challenge to join. Nothing for free in Top Eleven anymore I guess

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast