Thread: Transfers level 1

Transfers level 1

Im a beginner so any help appreciated.
    Any way to sell players in auction because a day passed and nobody sold and i have players waiting to be signed? I made the auction sell and put the most amount i can for ex if player value 200k i made it 170k starting amount. Obvisouly im level 1.

Thanks alot.

Quote Originally Posted by ilvangaal View Post
    Any way to sell players in auction because a day passed and nobody sold and i have players waiting to be signed? I made the auction sell and put the most amount i can for ex if player value 200k i made it 170k starting amount. Obvisouly im level 1.

Thanks alot.
    the only way you can sell player at his highest value is if he's 5star above. else you just sell em at lowest value or just sack him

Rookie
    Amigo, ni te esfuerces por tratar de sacar mas dinero en una venta. El dinero sobra en este juego. No tiene valor. Los premios en las competiciones tendrían que ser tokens, no dinero

Famous

Thanks alot.
    Put it at the lowest.....

and if you have players waiting for that... just sack them

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lion View Post
    Amigo, ni te esfuerces por tratar de sacar mas dinero en una venta. El dinero sobra en este juego. No tiene valor. Los premios en las competiciones tendrían que ser tokens, no dinero
    Totalmente de acuerdo

Thanks alot.
    I sell at max only for players 76 quality or higher. I adjust my price downwards accordingly based on quality of player. Usually 1 click downwards for every 4 quality drop seems to work for me. Quality beneath that, I use the sell now option.