Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Is this game still fair? Opinions from those who play it 7 years

Is this game still fair? Opinions from those who play it 7 years

Hello everybody,
    here season 87. I think I haven't won any league in the last 16/18, maybe 24 months.
    I follow 70% of the games and my team's level is always around 115/118% at the end of the season.

How do you think a balanced tournament can be if there are these opponents? (see attachment)

By now this game has become a pure pay per win, not that it was not before ... But at least even for those who did not inject a lot of money in the game there was a chance to do well, if you followed the team every day like me.
    Now it's practically impossible, the only thing one can do is watch others win. There is not fair competition.
    I've always refused to tank, I don't want to win a year by being relegated the year before. It's unfair.
    What rewards do those who qualify each year receive?
    Why is it that in the end those who retreat and not those who move forward are rewarded?
    From level 40 upwards the money is no longer useful, one must have other rewards, otherwise it's elementary that it makes no sense to qualify.
    Update the game, change the rules, have at least the teams compete with each other with 150% and no longer with teams with 30,40% less, otherwise there will be only a few left to play.

Greetings
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is this game still fair? Opinions from those who play it 7 years-screenshot_2022-10-07-14-47-20-460_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg   Is this game still fair? Opinions from those who play it 7 years-fair.jpg  
    Julandron and Polotoed like this.

The game is messed up now. All season I have dominated matches. Massive possession difference, sometimes double or triple the shots and so many matches drawn or lost.
    My forwards are all well rated, but keep missing chance after chance after chance. I had a match yesterday where I had 27 shots and scored 1 time!
    It's happened so many times, I frankly feel like it#s cost me not only the Super League but also the League. Can someone explain why this is happening??
    In this example, my team was evenly matched with the opponent. (he was 125 to my 124.6) and 3 of his shots came from 80 mins onwards so really it was even more one sided. It's not just this one match, I reckon at least 10 matches this season I had absolutely dominated and ended up dropping points or losing cups. I really hope someone can explain why this is happening to me this season

edit - I lost this one 3-0 :-(.Is this game still fair? Opinions from those who play it 7 years-bottom-11.jpg
    Julandron and Subject 117 like this.

Apprentice
    I think a lot of us feel the same way. I have played for 66 seasons and i would 100% agree with everything you guys are saying, but i don’t even think Nordeus knows what is going on or what they are actually doing.
    Only a pay per play game, rewarding those who invest money.
    I invest a lot of time, tokens, etc, but no money, and 100% feel the same way.
    Nordeus has completely lost the plot on everything they are doing.
    Matches are pre-determined, the draw frenzy red card scam, their explanations for special sponsor tasks are completely absurd (random tasks….. LOL), everything is so fixed, the “5 hatricks in league” task was a joke, i had at least 3 matches with 2 players scoring 2 goals, even 3 players scoring 2 goals, and of course in all the matches they missed easy opportunities to score a 3rd goal each. Clearly rigged and designed to go against us.
    I am super tired of all this nonsense, and complete lack of customer support.
    Last edited by Julandron; 10-07-2022 at 07:28 PM.
    onionjoe76 and Subject 117 like this.

Must admit, I do usually pay for a couple of things. The monthly card and the special sponsor thing, but frankly the way things seem to be going I can see myself not paying anything anymore.
    Like you say, some of the special sponsor tasks were crazy. "Score x goals with player over 150%"--- my best player is 134%, so know chance of ever even getting to that level without more investment. I've been playing since around 2013 and I honestly feel like giving up. It's a shame as I used to really enjoy playing but it does seem more and more like a "cash grab" :-(

Edit -- I've noticed too some crazy errors in player animations. 2 or 3 times now I have seen either my GK or the opponents GK turn and face the wrong way before the attacker even tries to shoot. WTF?!?!? lol
    Julandron likes this.

Apprentice
    Yeah, i am also tired of the same animations every match, the stupid counter attacks “defused” or “halted” “in the nick of time”, the useless off-side replays, or the VAR type offside review, 40 yard pointless free kicks, spectacular saves from 2 star goalkeepers, half-time substitutions coming on in the 70th minute (like this happened again today), attackers running to goal with the ball and suddenly stopping and going backwards and losing the ball, an 8 star MC player with playstyle and special ability simply passing the ball to the opposition player right in front of him, and well, many many more things.
    Who writes the code over there at Nordeus? Definitely not someone who has played football (soccer) or knows anything about the game.
    Subject 117 and onionjoe76 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by onionjoe76 View Post
    Must admit, I do usually pay for a couple of things. The monthly card and the special sponsor thing, but frankly the way things seem to be going I can see myself not paying anything anymore.
    Like you say, some of the special sponsor tasks were crazy. "Score x goals with player over 150%"--- my best player is 134%, so know chance of ever even getting to that level without more investment. I've been playing since around 2013 and I honestly feel like giving up. It's a shame as I used to really enjoy playing but it does seem more and more like a "cash grab" :-(

Edit -- I've noticed too some crazy errors in player animations. 2 or 3 times now I have seen either my GK or the opponents GK turn and face the wrong way before the attacker even tries to shoot. WTF?!?!? lol
    I also accept the fact of making an investment, like the the monthly card, 5 euros: you immediately earn 10 tokens, plus 3 tokens every day for a month = 100 tokens.
    With 100 tokens I can make an important transfer campaign at the start of the next season and reach, at the end of the year, an average level of 115/118.
    In reality, currently, it is also just insufficient and useless. Even spending real money.
    How can I compete with someone who spends 400 tokens for a single player? Or who doesn't play with for 3 months, tanking and then every player has 150%?
    So you are telling me that to really make competitive teams I have to tank and lose for months? What crap is this?

Again, really reward who actively participates, qualifies and levels up: with players? tokens?
    With something truly rewarding instead of fake money, that at high levels do not count for anything since they all have banked billions.

For winning some trophies you hate to tank badly for month or inject hundreds of euros. Is still fair?

I have to admit that the only really realistic "thing" about this game is the disparity between who spends hundreds of real money and who doesn't, this is really identical to current football.
    onionjoe76 and Julandron like this.

I have often wondered if there was some way Nordeus could split players of the game. Essentially in to two games. One for those who want to invest hundreds of euros/pounds/dollars and one for those who spend minimally (or not at all).

The only reason I still play the game is because I like training players. I don't like the associations anymore because we encounter better opponents every time. the prices are also meaningless. this applies to all events by the way. 3D is also starting to get boring as mentioned below. too little variation.

I think the game is going downhill fast. the frenzy event also made me less motivated. this shows that they are only interested in the money.
    onionjoe76 likes this.

Yes, the association games are something of a lottery now. Last two seasons we have been with 5 points of promotion to Diamond. Then suddenly this season we end relegated from Platinum to Gold. My captain has a theory that you can tell how your season will go after the first weekend of association games. If you get matched against a team where everyone is considerably higher ratings that your team, the rest of the weekends will be similar. I am starting to think this is true. In all 16 matches, I don't think I once played someone who had a lower rating than me.

I agree about the Frenzy thing that has been mentioned. People say it is pure luck but I don't think it is (unless I am born unlucky). I have never been beyond lvl 6 on that game (i won't waste tokens trying to continue). Mostly I end up with a red card between lvl 2 and 4 :-(
    Julandron likes this.

There’s a 25 percent chance of red card each time so law of averages says you will be eliminated at level 4.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast