Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Is this game still fair? Opinions from those who play it 7 years

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is this game still fair? Opinions from those who play it 7 years

Hello everybody,
    here season 87. I think I haven't won any league in the last 16/18, maybe 24 months.
    I follow 70% of the games and my team's level is always around 115/118% at the end of the season.

How do you think a balanced tournament can be if there are these opponents? (see attachment)

By now this game has become a pure pay per win, not that it was not before ... But at least even for those who did not inject a lot of money in the game there was a chance to do well, if you followed the team every day like me.
    Now it's practically impossible, the only thing one can do is watch others win. There is not fair competition.
    I've always refused to tank, I don't want to win a year by being relegated the year before. It's unfair.
    What rewards do those who qualify each year receive?
    Why is it that in the end those who retreat and not those who move forward are rewarded?
    From level 40 upwards the money is no longer useful, one must have other rewards, otherwise it's elementary that it makes no sense to qualify.
    Update the game, change the rules, have at least the teams compete with each other with 150% and no longer with teams with 30,40% less, otherwise there will be only a few left to play.

Greetings
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2022-10-07-14-47-20-460_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg   fair.jpg  
    Julandron and Polotoed like this.