Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Taliyah25
  • 1 Post By Taliyah25
  • 1 Post By maloukees

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Season 163 - Trophies Update!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Season 163 - Trophies Update!

[Official] Season 163 - Trophies Update!-wn-no-text.jpg

A new race for trophies has begun! This season the prestigious trophies that are up for grabs have a brand new look!

Which one will you be working towards? Share below your goals for the season ahead!
    khris and maloukees like this.

cool new design. anyway the last week new items of the month, the GK jersey and the new task items for this season (october 2022), the 8bit. all the jersey dont have 3d. they're all plain 1 color when i use em as my home/away/GK kit eventho they didnt clash with opponent color.
    can you fixed it or not?

[Official] Season 163 - Trophies Update!-8bit.jpg

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    cool new design. anyway the last week new items of the month, the GK jersey and the new task items for this season (october 2022), the 8bit. all the jersey dont have 3d. they're all plain 1 color when i use em as my home/away/GK kit eventho they didnt clash with opponent color.
    can you fixed it or not?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8bit.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	140039

Hi jarharnamme,

We are working on correcting this so that the jerseys have a consistent representation in 3D matches. I'll update the thread once a fix has been released. Thank you for reporting this.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi jarharnamme,

We are working on correcting this so that the jerseys have a consistent representation in 3D matches. I'll update the thread once a fix has been released. Thank you for reporting this.
    wow atleast good response from nodeus. hats off to u guys.
    anyway this is how the 8bit home + 8bit Gk kit looks like in 3d.
    [Official] Season 163 - Trophies Update!-8bitlive.jpg
    the reason why the Gk is so out upfront is because i switch him in midfield just so i can screenshot this
    (the opponent hardly attacks my goal)

also regarding the september item of the month GK kit. i have no idea what its color, i have choose white, red, yellow, orange, blue, green and face the same kinda color team yet the GK kit is still 1 color. doesnt look anywhere near the 1 you guys advertising on socmed
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 10-10-2022 at 07:00 PM.

Famous

Name:	WN no text.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	140031

A new race for trophies has begun! This season the prestigious trophies that are up for grabs have a brand new look!

Which one will you be working towards? Share below your goals for the season ahead!
    I always go for all the 4 every season
    Taliyah25 likes this.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    wow atleast good response from nodeus. hats off to u guys.
    anyway this is how the 8bit home + 8bit Gk kit looks like in 3d.

Name:	8bitlive.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	140041
    the reason why the Gk is so out upfront is because i switch him in midfield just so i can screenshot this
    (the opponent hardly attacks my goal)

also regarding the september item of the month GK kit. i have no idea what its color, i have choose white, red, yellow, orange, blue, green and face the same kinda color team yet the GK kit is still 1 color. doesnt look anywhere near the 1 you guys advertising on socmed
    We have released a fix for this season's Special Sponsor jerseys so they have a matching representation in 3D matches. Thanks again for the report!

Regarding the monthly GK jersey, color clashing could happen there more frequently so that could be the reason behind it. We'll take a look at it on our end to double check.

Best,
    Taliyah25

Addicted
    Sad news for Android Kitkat users.
    [Official] Season 163 - Trophies Update!-screenshot_2022-10-24-18-22-58%7E2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Name:	WN no text.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	140031

i cant find the post where someone ask if this new trophy design will be inserted into the trophies on your profile picture.
    no, it's still using old trophies in there

wtf with top11 GK animation these days? full 180degree turn when the attacker still in front of him! lol