Thread: This game is bs

Dreamer

This game is bs

Now i'm really ticked off i trained like heck had my team at its best my team was better i was playing at home and still lost 3-1 it's bs you[ have to spend time and money for nothing. Bs i'm totally pissed! How can one play against a computer that makes you win or lose at it's own will? I'm better off having a crappy team and staying in one league it will cost me less and I will be able to build a stronger team in the long run if I am finishing in a mediocre spot and still get moved up I lose all the good players percentages it's BS
    Last edited by MARCO CAIA; 10-26-2022 at 11:46 PM.

Yeah, what you mentioned is very common and we play it despite it’s shortcomings. I have seen really well trained teams at 150 quality lose to 100+ quality untrained auction/scout teams. It aint pretty. As you mentioned, tanking, manipulation and multiple account upselling are workarounds generally deemed acceptable but ultimately the luck factor can ruin everything.

Dreamer
    absolutely correct I can tell you in the last game I played I lost 3-1 at home with a weaker team and my team had superb preparation and I had 38% total team bonus plus booster bonuses in addition I got fouled three times and never got a whistle then on a pretty normal tackle the ref gives me a foul against it's BS. I tink what I will do next season is stay in the league tow or three seasons try to lose as many games as I can keep training and make my team get higher quality then move up because every time you move up your team gets weaker for that league. I think the trick is not to fall for all the gimmicks of buying boosters etc and just train, train, train play win or lose do not worry about it and try to let the training make the team better, once in a while buy a better player but not too much. I need not to fall in their gimmicks

Dreamer
    then get this one, this season all and I mean all my best players keep getting yellow cards, I have never had so many even with normal tackling, tell me that is not caused and wanted outcome to get my players disqualified