Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By aos1

Thread: thx nordeus

thx nordeus

Amazing shot on target conversion ratio in a very important match for top 3.......

Is it because I'm f2p and the opponent is not?? Nah cannot be, no way, why would nordeus have a secret algorithm distinguishing between f2p and paying customers.......bullcrap game

thx nordeus-screenshot_20221031-171114_top-eleven.jpg
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Rookie
    But this happens in real football!
    Take a look at match stats from 2021/22 Champions League Final.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Jones View Post
    But this happens in real football!
    Take a look at match stats from 2021/22 Champions League Final.
    You are right and this game report is really not that unbalanced, but it is true that surprise results happen too frequently in the game recently

Dreamer
    yes, they do, for example, tie 1-1 away and lose 2-1 at home not impossible but unusual in reality with the same teams at the same percentage. Also the strange thing is that when I play slightly weaker teams or equal I tend to lose more than win or tie, that is a bit suspicious because it would be realistically possible if the percentages of the matches lost, won, or tied were closer to 50-50, not 70-30

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    yes, they do, for example, tie 1-1 away and lose 2-1 at home not impossible but unusual in reality with the same teams at the same percentage. Also the strange thing is that when I play slightly weaker teams or equal I tend to lose more than win or tie, that is a bit suspicious because it would be realistically possible if the percentages of the matches lost, won, or tied were closer to 50-50, not 70-30
    You have to remember this isn't a real football game only simulation but having said that the game is scripted/biased and i would strongly tell people not to invest any real money in any of the game at all,unless you are loaded and can get your team to such a high % eg; 160/170/180 % its simply not financially sound to invest any money just to make your side 120% because almost certainly you will get that 70-30 result factor no matter what you do

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    You just have to look at your association matches (if you are in one).
    Same teams, you win 3-0 at home and then lose 0-4 away. Makes no sense. Same teams, same lineups, only a few hours apart.
    Nonsense!
    Last edited by Julandron; 11-28-2022 at 03:35 PM.

Dreamer
    that's because the game as it is a real failure in many ways. I started playing for curiosity and I believe when you first come on board they make things seem easier for you, this encourages you to spend a little and get better but they know you can only get good for one season and if you promote and win trophies they will later penalize you by lowering your quality by 20%, therefore, forcing you to do three things, one you spend money to better your team, two you tank the team continually and try to build it up and not promote, three compete as you can and not care about the results. However, the game also penalizes you if you go a long time without spending you will start losing.
    My point is there needs to be a great resetting of this game and many changes that would benefit both us and Nordeus. If they instead of being so greedy would instead make some good changes we can all benefit.
    If I had the money and resources I would create a game similar but much better than this one. They can change it though by making the game much more realistic and making it much more similar to real football ( soccer). They need to first of all put teams in what you can call PROMOTIONAL LEAGUES as in real football you climb up the ranks until you make it to the Premiere League, Serie A etc, the teams will move up from league to league but the first four promote to the next league the last four are relegated to the lower league the rest stay there until they promote or relegate or keep staying there. This would be a great deterrent for managers to tank the team and instead to build up the team. Yes it would take a longer amount of time but it would be possible without having to spend money or at least very little. In addition, the teams that promote do not lose their % they stay as they are, and those who relegate lose it. In real life the people who do well are rewarded and those who do poorly get penalized. The teams that win that place first to fourth in a promotional league should also get some tokens and boosters as rewards for example 10 of each for first, 7 for a second, five for third, and 3 for fourth. In addition, no team would qualify for CL and Cup until they reach the Premiere League like in real life, the first three, winner and the next two only qualify for the CL from the 4th to 7th qualify for Cup. Also both in promotional leagues and Premiere, there should be an interleague cup as well. No more than one match a day and CL and Cup matches on their own days nowhere in the universe a team plays two matches in one day. Of course, a season would probably last longer than a month as they do now. but who cares, we are not going anywhere are we? In the Premier League the winner gets 20 tokens second 10 and third 5 plus the same number of boosters, the last four are relegated and only they lose 20% the rest including the first three in the league remain in the same league for three consecutive seasons then the teams rotate between other premier leagues. This would make for some nice rivalries between teams who compete in the same league for some time. CL and Cup winners get tokens and boosters as prizes. Lastly, all teams must be matched up in time zones only 6 hours + or - it is not fair to have to be assigned to play matches at ungodly hours such as 2-3-4-5 AM. Not fair if you do not have the option to watch and manage your team and earn the rewards you would otherwise have if you did. I believe if they changed the game to be as I delineated people would probably invest more in their game but not as it is now. In addition, they would avoid people tanking and making super teams by having to tank and build as they do now, which is annoying a lot of people.