Thread: Just a stupid little detail

Just a stupid little detail

Can somebody explain me why the hell is the emblem closer to the right edge than in the left?? I noticed that from the first day but I can't get over it, it's so frustrating!! I want to make my own emblem but this little detail discourages me from doing so! By the way I want to ask something, can I make my own emblem and then send it to another account?
    Just a stupid little detail-wth.png

Banned
    Because they want it to be within the black bars so it doesnt look even WORSE?

Or are you trying to trick us with this optical illusion that both white lines are the same length?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    A wierd question, write a mail to Nordeus and maybe you will get a mail back from some designer support@nordeus.eu .
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Because they want it to be within the black bars so it doesnt look even WORSE?

Or are you trying to trick us with this optical illusion that both white lines are the same length?
    lol, I thought that someone would believe that
    But no, it's not an optical illusion and it doesn't matter wich shape/pattern you use, it happens with all the symbols and it it's frustrating!!
    Try it on your own, you'll notice it immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    A wierd question, write a mail to Nordeus and maybe you will get a mail back from some designer support@nordeus.eu .
    Please no, I don't want to get in this process again, I sent them a mail 8 days (!) ago and I'm still waiting for an answer...

But answer me this question please, can I make my own emblem and then send it to another account or I can only send emblems/jerseys that are bought from the store?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGunners View Post
    Can somebody explain me why the hell is the emblem closer to the right edge than in the left?? I noticed that from the first day but I can't get over it, it's so frustrating!! I want to make my own emblem but this little detail discourages me from doing so! By the way I want to ask something, can I make my own emblem and then send it to another account?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wth.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	6896
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)