Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By petrstary
  • 1 Post By xander
  • 2 Post By RaiKo

Thread: Unfair league draw

Rookie

Unfair league draw

My league draw this season is quite interesting. My team is 112%, twelve other teams in the league are of quite similar quality, from 107% up to 120%. And then there is one which has 138%. Probably he was tanking last season, as he has x1 in association. I thought league draws are made to put teams of similar quality to same league, so how is this possible?

I'm on high level (98) and I know it is possible that there are not enough teams of same quality, but I don't think it could result in 13 teams similar and 1 so much better. Also I know some players manipulate the draw by selling some players at the end of season, lowering their overall quality and buying new players at the start of next season, but it is not this case, as all players of that team have some numbers in their past seasons stats.

So how the draw is made? Is it just random? Then I can't wait being the one lucky who is 20% stronger than all others

Last season it was quite the same - most of teams in range of some 15% and one who was 15% stronger (and also without buying new players)...
    mercury10 likes this.

Unfair league draw-first-time-meme-template-hiql5.jpg
    It's pretty usual than you think. There is this guy I can't get rid of..He's always a star or two above me and somehow at every cup or CL draw his team wormed his way to my percentage level.
    Do you know my first order of business on Day 1? ..Yes, to look for that guy in cup and cl draws.
    The only thing I have noticed is that he has this particular set of 7 to 8 players, all 1 star, which he lined up in the first team before entering a new season.

Get any ideas?
    mercury10 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by xander View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	first-time-meme-template-hiql5.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	140164
    It's pretty usual than you think. There is this guy I can't get rid of..He's always a star or two above me and somehow at every cup or CL draw his team wormed his way to my percentage level.
    Do you know my first order of business on Day 1? ..Yes, to look for that guy in cup and cl draws.
    The only thing I have noticed is that he has this particular set of 7 to 8 players, all 1 star, which he lined up in the first team before entering a new season.

Get any ideas?
    Might be useful
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post689464
    mercury10 and xander like this.