Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Experience: Is it better to stick with one two formations through season?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Liger View Post
    So far this theory is proving true as i won my match 2-0 and am back in first! Let’s hope it holds the rest of the season, been awhile since I won a trophy lol
    Good luck. I am not sure if my theory is correct, but seems like it has happened many many times (i have been playing for 6 years).

Dreamer
    Yes so my day went this way, CL I tied 3-3 at home after trailing 3-1 which was like a victory in a way, however, then only 4 hours later I played at home with the second in the league and even with lower energy I managed to win 3-1 so I am in first place again now here is the clincher my next league match, guess what time it is? 1:52 AM this is ridiculous. Do you see how they schedule these matches? How in the world can you recover unless you have a lot of green rest boosters? I am depleted in boosters and tokens now since the day is a new one I went from 40% to 32% and cannot get the team back to 40% because otherwise, I lose too much energy and my players would be too tired. Then guess when my next CL match is? Tomorrow at 23:50 this is ridiculous once again my training bonuses will be down to 32% again and I will not be able to get them back to 40% without getting my players too tired to play well. I have to say this truly tick me off. The reason this happens is that they stick us in leagues where we have to compete with teams that are in such time zones so far out. I do not think it's fair! Everyone should be placed in time zones where the matches are at most 6 hours apart so that the times are good for everyone. I do not think it's fair that now not only my team has a great disadvantage in the game and in addition I will lose the free token if I win and the boosters for watching and for substitution because I cannot watch the game. It's bull if you ask me.

Dreamer
    As you can ascertain from my last reply, so far it's been a real crappy season as far as the selection of league and games on their part. I does not seem that it ever gives me the advantage but the other team instead. Today I had, as I said a league match at 1:52 AM, who the hell schedules a match at such ungodly times? When you have to play at a time when you cannot watch and earn the rewards it's BS. So this game I won and I was lucky enough that I was awakened because I had to go to the bathroom a
    and so it was near the time I stayed awake and was able to not only win but get my full rewards, But it was a fluke really otherwise I would have to forfeit most of the rewards. Today my other CL game is also scheduled. Does anyone care to guess at what time? 23:01 tonight, this is also ridiculous because in the US Eastern standard time the new Nordeus day starts at 21:20 so my training bonuses will go down from 40 to 32 and I will not be able to get them back up to 40 before the game otherwise my players will lose energy and suck in the game regardless. I do not have any rest boosters to use, not enough anyway and I think it is better to play at 32% with players at 99% than 40% and have players at 70%. However, this is BS because they should not have us compete in leagues and other games with teams in time zones so many hours apart. They should break them down into time zones no further apart than 6 hours, I am tired to have to compete with teams in far east Asia when they can play at a good time for them and here it's the middle of the night or at some time when I cannot get my players and team to be in order enough to have a good shot at winning. They need to change this. It's unfair to everybody anyway.
    Last edited by MARCO CAIA; 11-21-2022 at 05:56 PM.

So I thought this was interesting. I ended up winning my league last season, and now I check my opponent for this season and the last two matches are against the two strongest teams… hmm…

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12